Newly re-designed AGCO Challenger MT800

ScotsDude73

Re: Newly re-designed AGCO Challenger MT800

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Shouldnt be too hard he says!! Have you ever tried modding??? 😁😁😁
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

_AngryMike wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:00 am Can someone jus create this mod? Fendt exists already in game. Schouldnt be that hard yes?
Buy Fendt. Paint it Yellow.

Winning.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

There’s a couple different modders working on 800 series challengers
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

_AngryMike wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:00 am Can someone jus create this mod? Fendt exists already in game. Schouldnt be that hard yes?
Go ahead! Let us know about the progress....

Oh and since you're a modder now:
When is it getting released? Is it on modhub yet? *thumbsup*
_AngryMike

Post by _AngryMike »

Mwal wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:51 pm There’s a couple different modders working on 800 series challengers
Thanx for the info.
_AngryMike

Post by _AngryMike »

I asked one question knowing that the same model is available in the game. I had no idea that the people in the forum here are so toxic. If I had known, I wouldn't even bother writing. I will not use the forum anymore. Thanks for one normal answer and goodbye.
Orange Tiger NL

_AngryMike wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:31 pm I asked one question knowing that the same model is available in the game. I had no idea that the people in the forum here are so toxic. If I had known, I wouldn't even bother writing. I will not use the forum anymore. Thanks for one normal answer and goodbye.
It was just a joke! Sorry if you don't have a sense of humour. Sorry if I hurt your humour. I apologise if it was to much for you...oh btw that FB page got deleted right after I had the screens. So dont worry there...

Sorry but if this gets you upset already you gonna have a rough life ahead.... :hi: goodbye now
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

_AngryMike wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:31 pm I had no idea that the people in the forum here are so toxic.
Readers at home, this is what is called hypocrisy and irony.
Also wasn't aware suggesting to someone that if they really want something to make it themselves was toxic...
I guess you did answer your own question, that yes it is hard to make (or I guess even just model since it still needs a visit to GE) a functional mod.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Everyone should take a chill pill and let the person know modding is difficult and can take hundreds of hours for some of the high quality stuff on the hub. On the flip side if you just want a yellow fendt you can find plenty of videos on how to edit one of the mods on the hub for personal use and fairly easily do it yourself. The person might not know what’s involved in the process and you can kindly point that out. No need to be a Richard until the poster gives you a response worthy of it
ScotsDude73 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:54 am That makes absolutely no sense what so ever. If you are going to use a realistic steering mod you are going to use a steering wheel not a controller!!
Actually no pretty sure it specifically was stated by the modder not to use the mod with a steering wheel
Orange Tiger NL

Mwal wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:49 am
ScotsDude73 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:54 am That makes absolutely no sense what so ever. If you are going to use a realistic steering mod you are going to use a steering wheel not a controller!!
Actually no pretty sure it specifically was stated by the modder not to use the mod with a steering wheel
He meant(and you know it): If you want realistic steering (not the mod) go for a wheel and not for a mod!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Controller, ah the evil brother of the keyboard, makes you think it’s analog but really is just as jumpy with no mods to smooth it out… but is way better than a mouse so I digress :lol:
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Yeah saw you in the chat. 😀😀😀. X52 Enclosed Trailer looks awesome. Hope he adds autoload for production pallets.
Orange Tiger NL

ScotsDude73 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:44 am Yeah saw you in the chat. 😀😀😀. X52 Enclosed Trailer looks awesome. Hope he adds autoload for production pallets.
It has been asked during the stream and he is not a massive fan of it as it sounds like. But yeah he always do unrealistic stuff so I think it will be there.
TLX9000 looking good as well!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:50 am
He meant(and you know it): If you want realistic steering (not the mod) go for a wheel and not for a mod!
No, obviously I didn’t and it’s pretty obvious he didn’t or doesn’t understand the purpose of the mod and has no grounds criticizing why he’s looking for it
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Mwal wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:58 am
Orange Tiger NL wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:50 am
No, obviously I didn’t and it’s pretty obvious he didn’t or doesn’t understand the purpose of the mod and has no grounds criticizing why he’s looking for it
Ok so I dont know what the mod does so please explain it to me. I dont play on pc. I play on console. As for him asking for the realistic steering mod to be submitted to Giants because he is too afraid to download the mod from a 3rd party site which is possibly stolen is the real issue here.