(FS22) Not recieving update 1.5/1.09 on games pass for pc

Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Re: (FS22) Not recieving update 1.5/1.09 on games pass for pc

Post by Stegei »

Yes the update was just finally published.
We're very sorry for the inconvenience and will make sure that we can release future updates at the same time on the Microsoft Store as on other platforms.
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

Stegei wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:22 am Yes the update was just finally published.
We're very sorry for the inconvenience and will make sure that we can release future updates at the same time on the Microsoft Store as on other platforms.
Great.

I moved to PC - and buy it directly from you - to avoid such.

Really hoping this doesn’t affect other non-Microsoft store users…
emile1920

Post by emile1920 »

Stegei wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:22 am Yes the update was just finally published.

It happens, I think the issue has been compounded by gamepass launch. Like everyone here I’m also glad it been rectified.

I’ll say this much I don’t remember in 1w years of playing the game another game breaking issue.

My thanks to you guys aswell, I found the game at 15 years old way back in 2010 and it drove an interest in agriculture that resulted in a career within the industry.
Zefty

Post by Zefty »

Game doesn't work for windows 11 anymore since update just says Unsupported 16-bit Application
Mikeinva

Post by Mikeinva »

Honestly this game is so riddled with bugs that it's not worth the hassle to try and play any longer because after going through all heck just to get the autoload mod to work the other day now it suddenly stops working again. Instead of relying on a mod to do this task (as mods are techniclly a line of code that forces the game to do something that it was never intended to do) why not just put the autoload function into the game from the start as a new feature?

Nothing really "new" has been added to the franchise since forestry in FS15 and as a result each new version is essentially exactly the same as the one that came before it other than a new map to play the EXACT SAME GAME on as before. I swear I'm going back to playing euro truck simulator 2 where at least the game actually works as it's supposed to unlike this garbage.