Added realism for vehicles

astro80

Re: Added realism for vehicles

Post by astro80 »

900hasse wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:53 am
astro80 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:13 pm hello, it`s possible to have more power requested by implements? i want a more stronger effect if it`s possible. Thank you 900 hasse
Hello!
1. Unpack mod ZIP
2. Open "REAimplements.lua" with text editor
3. Row 127-222 has all the settings so just play around there
4. ZIP all files if you play multiplayer or just have it unzipped if you play singel and want to test some.

//Hans
thank you!
MCD

Post by MCD »

Hello, I remember seeing a way to solve the problem of small implements (for example the LSFM wheelbarrow) jumping on the ground when turning, but I looked and found nothing. I remember that I needed to change or add something to the XML, does anyone know how to solve it?

ps: sorry for bad english
affo

Post by affo »

Thx for great mods!

Is it possible, and if so what line of code is needed to change, to make default cars not sliding around like on ice in higher speeds, and while pulling smaller trailers? And also default cars sink and stuck in fields very easily.

Is it still line 516 for wheel sink like ArpuyClarkson mentioned a couple of years ago?

ActWheelSink = math.abs(wheel.sink) * (ActWheeleRadius < 1 and math.sqrt(ActWheeleRadius) or ActWheeleRadius);

I would love to use this mod always, because I love the visual look of tyre compression.

I don't think I have any other mods that would conflict with this one.

Thx in advance!
drewCZ

Q: how can I make an exception?

Post by drewCZ »

Hi Hans,
question only. Because I know that motorcycle is a very special mod, I'm curious if there will be a method for except this mod from REAcog. Because I can't play with it at this moment.
😢
Something like

Code: Select all

IF filename = 'FS22_Jawa_250.zip' then ... ?
Unfortunately, I'm not skilled in LUA. Please advise. Thank you.
Ticho aka DrewCZ
FS2013 24/7 dedisrv 'Posledni JZD', MRmods | down 2016=R.I.P.
FS15 | more than a year of pain
FS17 dedi srv, multiplayer+MR !Forever! | Thanks old pal, but moved to 19
FS19 Seasons+GEO+VCA+REA+Cam+Mass+MaizePlus | 6th ingame Year | we are still WORKS in MP!
FS22 - MP moved! Real map+Industries+Relight, Hard Level, Definitely profitable w/ modern machinery