Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Mwal

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Mwal »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:22 am Well considering it is modded from the in game Mack Super Liner 6 x 4 would you expect it to have a lift axel configuration??? The Mack Super Liner Series X is a modded Mack Super Liner 6 x 4 which is a rear twin axel there fore the Mack Super Liner Series X has a rear twin axel as well. Any of the other Mack mods on mod hub are all rear twin axel as they are modded off in game trucks. Its still on the TLX Phoenix, but if you lower the lift axel too much it lifts the other 2 axels off the ground giving you no traction to drive!!
You can still add a lift axel, and the mack grain pack has a tri axel
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Mwal wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:16 am
ScotsDude73 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:22 am Well considering it is modded from the in game Mack Super Liner 6 x 4 would you expect it to have a lift axel configuration??? The Mack Super Liner Series X is a modded Mack Super Liner 6 x 4 which is a rear twin axel there fore the Mack Super Liner Series X has a rear twin axel as well. Any of the other Mack mods on mod hub are all rear twin axel as they are modded off in game trucks. Its still on the TLX Phoenix, but if you lower the lift axel too much it lifts the other 2 axels off the ground giving you no traction to drive!!
You can still add a lift axel, and the mack grain pack has a tri axel
Mack Grain Pack has a tri axel yes. They can still add a tri axel or lift axel if they wanted to, but obviously 82 Studio did not. To me thats no big deal.
Last edited by ScotsDude73 on Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
lawm

Post by lawm »

I'm just surprised that he made the extra stretched configuration with no lift axle. I'll just use the Phoenix with the big low boy and the superliner for grain hauling, bales, etc. Just being nosey, not sure when I'll get my hands on the toys. It's not like I'm not gonna be able to use a fleshed out superliner lol. Now, if we could just get a long nose Pete......
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

He seems to be really into adding to his mods with updates which is pretty cool so maybe a future update
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Currently on the livestreams lately he has been working on the X52 Enclosed Semi Trailer and the TLX 9000 Semi Truck.

https://www.facebook.com/82SquareStudio ... 4919775653

Also working on a logging trailer.

https://www.facebook.com/82SquareStudio ... 8870311258
lawm

Post by lawm »

Mwal wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:12 am He seems to be really into adding to his mods with updates which is pretty cool so maybe a future update
Possibly....threw me for a loop tho but it's good either way. Now I'm just sorting mods as I'm almost to 5p% used. Gotta quite letting the kid in me *censored* up every mod that looks enticing. Too many duplicate versions of tractors.

Gotta try out customs 8r series see how it compares to siids similar pack.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Superliner x is awesome. Just tried it out some. I'm guessing Giants toyed with the autodrive in the patch? I was able to send a helper with a fully stretched superliner attached to a spread axle wilson with no issues. Last time i did that it looked like the helper had a stroke 100 yds from the shop
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

lawm wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:04 am Superliner x is awesome. Just tried it out some. I'm guessing Giants toyed with the autodrive in the patch? I was able to send a helper with a fully stretched superliner attached to a spread axle wilson with no issues. Last time i did that it looked like the helper had a stroke 100 yds from the shop
Well if there were any changes they would be in the patch notes so there is really any point in trying to guess???

https://farming-simulator.com/changelog ... country=gb

Nothing sticks out for me. I thought that was the point to the change log was to inform us of things that have been fixed.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Lindner Lintrac Supercup is your mod for Saturday from Creative Mesh.

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2022

Mod description says:
"The Supercup can be found as a placeable object in the Miscellaneous category in the in-game shop".

Found it under buildings and then tools in construction. Mod description is misleading.

I tried it and it literally breaks the game. You try to quit back to main game menu and the game freezes and you have to put the game on the home screen on Xbox and close the game from there!! Again wow was this even tested this week before it was released today!! I say to players trying to use this mod. Use at your own peril!!

Why am I not surprised???!!!

I respect Creative Mesh for bringing it to 22 and I totally understand its a video game to have fun on, but this mod is not for me and in its current state is unusable. My opinion this shouldn't have been released in its current state, but I am not in the bit surprised because it should have failed testing thats to say was it ever tested???
lawm

Post by lawm »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:13 pm
lawm wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:04 am Superliner x is awesome. Just tried it out some. I'm guessing Giants toyed with the autodrive in the patch? I was able to send a helper with a fully stretched superliner attached to a spread axle wilson with no issues. Last time i did that it looked like the helper had a stroke 100 yds from the shop
Well if there were any changes they would be in the patch notes so there is really any point in trying to guess???

https://farming-simulator.com/changelog ... country=gb

Nothing sticks out for me. I thought that was the point to the change log was to inform us of things that have been fixed.
I dunno, but to say I was surprised when the worker made it past the bridge and into my field from the store would be an understatement.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Sometimes stuff doesn’t make the patch notes, most famously the pallet limit haha
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:17 pm
I tried it and it literally breaks the game. You try to quit back to main game menu and the game freezes and you have to put the game on the home screen on Xbox and close the game from there!! Again wow was this even tested this week before it was released today!! I say to players trying to use this mod. Use at your own peril!!

I respect Creative Mesh for bringing it to 22 and I totally understand its a video game to have fun on, but this mod is not for me and in its current state is unusable. My opinion this shouldn't have been released in its current state, but I am not in the bit surprised because it should have failed testing thats to say was it ever tested???
Maybe a mod conflict or another Xbox Series issue, worked fine for me when I tried it and it seems to work on ps5 as Mr Sealyp released a video on it earlier.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

True well so Giants told us they forgot to add it in the notes for 1.4.0.0, but the $64 million question is would Giants have come forward if the person in the community hadnt found out about the decrease in the pallet limit. Some people in the community feel Giants are not being very transparent with the community. Their PR skills with the community could be better. They could have a bit more communication with their customer base. Players should have been informed prior to 1.4 being released so players could prepare their game save in advance. Thats why people got so angry!! To me for some pallet limit will always be an issue. Same goes with 4GB mod storage on Xbox. Giants are looking into it so they say anyway, but to Giants they say its not a priority and there are Xbox players out that would disagree and we know the decision is down to Microsoft so we are being told.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:39 pm
ScotsDude73 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:17 pm

Maybe a mod conflict or another Xbox Series issue, worked fine for me when I tried it and it seems to work on ps5 as Mr Sealyp released a video on it earlier.
Only mod I had enabled in the game save was the Super Cup mod. The mod works its when you try to back out to the main menu the game freezes.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Supercup.....I'll have to look up goham channel. I'm sure his mod review of this will be cringeworthy.

"Today we got one new mod.....SUPERCUP!!! Let's gooooooo woo woooo yea harshmatar heeehooheee (girgly sounds)"