FS22 on XBOX, thoughts and some bugs?

SimulatedFarmer

Re: FS22 on XBOX, thoughts and some bugs?

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

Horses are a joke. No one owns a stable of more than a few horses and trains them all themselves. I think consoles should have the helper rider mods scripted into the base game for horses. The way they are is pure boring busy work. I know I’m probably barking up the wrong tree, but training a horse in field jumping or dressage is a heck of a lot more strenuous for the horse than hacking all over the place. Could things be weighted according to how you train or feed, kind of like fertilizing, rolling, etc.? Don’t get me wrong…I’m delighted to have expanded animals, I just think they are too dumbed down.

Also, there are rabbits, alpacas, llamas, goats, turkeys, even dogs could be a business. I know I’m asking for a lot and can’t have it all, but we have olives, grapes, etc. Have had oranges, etc., why not? Also, it would be cool to be able to have a “home garden plot” with hand tools to farm them. And, I am all in for more small vintage equipment when we have so many explorer maps, now.

Rome was not built in a day and, I guess, farming is the same. 🐄🐎
They Caged Non

Post by They Caged Non »

I restarted a game and activated seasons, it still involves quite a bit of cycling through sleep to get back to spring etc, and doing it on a map like no mans land with no contracts or pre made fields makes the whole thing a chore until you build up your farm.

At the moment i have 1 grass field and 2 grain fields across 2 of the map blocks, im hoping once i build it up a bit more and can start to properly rotate crops, and introduce corn silage etc it might make the whole seasons cycle seem more relevant.

On top of that there are a few bugs im finding, things like the 'lift tool' B button disappearing from the options when using an implement, achievements not registering, sleep not working some days until i walk around for a bit and a few others i cant think of off the top of my head.
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

My honest opinion is that they should develop two different versions of the game. One for console and one for pc
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

Azfoor wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:06 am My honest opinion is that they should develop two different versions of the game. One for console and one for pc
I understand why you say that, I think. I don’t think it would change anything, based on my experience with RPG games. It’s always the same. We on console grumble about the differences between console and computer, even though there’s nothing to be done…it’s the physics of the deal. Ultimately, it’s my decision to stick to console for security reasons. No one does that to me. So, while I wish I could play other mods, in the end, it’s my choice.

Play on, computer users. 🥰🤓