Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

lawm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by lawm »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:33 pm
lawm wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:25 pm Peter (lizard) cabover, liebherr hilift, pinnacle grain truck. I'm gonna have a whole excavating trucking company till this Is said and done
I'm really hoping that the cabover pete has a jake .That said. it looks real nice for a cattle hauler.
I'll let my hired help drive it most likely but still looks sweet and a must have! I'm still debating if my owner truck will be a phoenix or a superliner. I first person drove the mack grain truck last night. First some reason I've found first person quite enjoyable lately. Now if I can narrow down my FOV setting I'll be set
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

82's Superliner is sweet. Been a Phoenix fan forever, but I like the big Mack better, unless he does a 9500 or a General...
Old fat guy with a day job...
lawm

Post by lawm »

Yea I checked it over one night stretched out. I'm torn lol
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

That packing facility is insane! Looking forward to the challenge though.

CookieCat had some great ideas with that one 👍🏼
lawm

Post by lawm »

Glad they are trying to add options to expand the game, I just cant get into productions outside of lumber mill.
lawm

Post by lawm »

lawm wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:25 pm Peter (lizard) cabover, liebherr hilift, pinnacle grain truck. I'm gonna have a whole excavating trucking company till this Is said and done
I'm really hoping that the cabover pete has a jake .That said. it looks real nice for a cattle hauler.
Ohhhh Chedly....your in luck with the jake!!!! Better hurry as I saw goham review and he gave a disclaimer about the modder having mods pulled in past for claims of stealing models. Dont know the history but he did the review out of order so that he could go in depth more about the modder and this mod

Edit: I got the jake info from sealyp vid. There are 3 different engine configurations.....the one I heard a jake on was the Detroit 8v92
donnyh83

Post by donnyh83 »

wheelmansteve wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:51 pm 82's Superliner is sweet. Been a Phoenix fan forever, but I like the big Mack better, unless he does a 9500 or a General...
I am the same way, I liked the Phoenix for a long time and still do. The Superliner X just pulls better than the Phoenix.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Yea I just tried both out again tonight. Superliner gonna be the main boss truck lol
lawm

Post by lawm »

Farmall on pc test list 3 days......that thing must have loads of options lol
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Just seen the new map ‘Mazowiecka Nizina V3’ isn’t released on PlayStation but is on all other platforms. Seems odd?
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

lawm wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:01 am
Ohhhh Chedly....your in luck with the jake!!!! Better hurry as I saw goham review and he gave a disclaimer about the modder having mods pulled in past for claims of stealing models. Dont know the history but he did the review out of order so that he could go in depth more about the modder and this mod

Edit: I got the jake info from sealyp vid. There are 3 different engine configurations.....the one I heard a jake on was the Detroit 8v92
Good deal. I downloaded it last night. I haven't checked it out yet. I'm still trying to figure out all the changes from 19 to 22, to see how I have to change things up.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I see DairyDeere's Jaguar was released.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
lawm

Post by lawm »

chedly_farms wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:22 pm
lawm wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:01 am

Good deal. I downloaded it last night. I haven't checked it out yet. I'm still trying to figure out all the changes from 19 to 22, to see how I have to change things up.
FWIW, I stepped back and took a newb approach on 22. Just wing it and get better each season. Run out of lime for a few rows. Oh well I'll buy more next time I lime. Try to stop myself from worrying about max yield and doing everything so so. My farms too small to crunch crunch numbers like that so why kill myself lol

I'm having way more fun than I ever did in 19
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

Oiihh! MN V2 is on and hopefully Soon for PS4 too. One of The best Maps.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

JWE75 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:05 pm Oiihh! MN V2 is on and hopefully Soon for PS4 too. One of The best Maps.
Yeah it seems odd that it’s released on XB1 & XBS but not PlayStation. 🤷‍♂️