GRIMME Equipment Pack coming January 26th!

Ducky2013

Re: GRIMME Equipment Pack coming January 26th!

Post by Ducky2013 »

I've been looking for the dlc since midnight uk time to now and still nothing on the Xbox store, it's normally out around midnight, what's going on???
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

iwan073 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:04 am
RODHA wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:00 am Is anyone able to download the DLC on consoles? I still can't see it in the PS store and that usually doesn't happen to me. I always got the previous DLCs on schedule. But considering the fact that Giants didn't publish a schedule this time may be it will popup at a random time.
It’s live now
Yup. Just got it. Thanks :hi:
PS5 / FS22
Kc-Trouble

Post by Kc-Trouble »

I have over 600 mods not all in game of coarse, the only time I had trouble was when I didn't understand the web page download steps and I kept skipping a step, with all the ads it is easy to miss a button, try another site do a search normally you only need part of the name to find I even use google some times.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Kc-Trouble wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:44 am I have over 600 mods not all in game of coarse, the only time I had trouble was when I didn't understand the web page download steps and I kept skipping a step, with all the ads it is easy to miss a button, try another site do a search normally you only need part of the name to find I even use google some times.
How is that related to the Grimme DLC?
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Kc-Trouble

Post by Kc-Trouble »

DEERE317 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:43 am
Kc-Trouble wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:44 am I have over 600 mods not all in game of coarse, the only time I had trouble was when I didn't understand the web page download steps and I kept skipping a step, with all the ads it is easy to miss a button, try another site do a search normally you only need part of the name to find I even use google some times.
How is that related to the Grimme DLC?
It's was related to the download, I downloaded it to night and there seems to be a problem, I have it but it want me to pay again I got it from here not from in-game process, the first copy when this cme out inter the code you was done, I emailed tech support a little bit ago once they answer i'll post to this msg the results.

but I got distracted and wondered a bit by a lot. sorry
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Was trying to figure out what ads you were referring to as Steam and GIANTS website don’t have ads.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Kc-Trouble

Post by Kc-Trouble »

DEERE317 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:43 am Was trying to figure out what ads you were referring to as Steam and GIANTS website don’t have ads.
yes, I should have ask him/her what site they are on I have 4 sometimes 5 places I down load from they have ads fs19.com, mod-network.com are only two of the ones I visit, I know modhub. doesn't have'm, I have got to stop reading or at least stop writing late nights I am sorry, I'll prob. not do anymore replies, cause I forget to either ask or say something that is important to know at that time of night
Kc-Trouble

Post by Kc-Trouble »

I'm sorry, just found my posts. i DIDN'T think anyone replied. My viri blocker blocks most of the sites I went to do to: malware, adware, trogan's, and one other's , once in awhile a XXX rated video comes through, I have grand kids, as well as I don't like those sites as well these FS19/22 are played by kids too. they don't need a head start on *ex either I will not disobey my web protector and get any of the list of bad programs listed before.
sorry for long response time
Giants, and the pc webs that have fs19/22 mods on.

thanks for your interests
Kc-Trouble

Post by Kc-Trouble »

I'm sorry you are correct it doesn't I was new to posting didn't see till just now I was in wrong topic I'm sorry about that. I'll block copy my posts to correct topic