A Serious question

crash

Re: A Serious question

Post by crash »

I think its a matter of how much the production lines in the game can prosess over time...
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

As someone who has looked into the animals quite a bit in FS22 and have studied the animals.xml of the game, and checked it after each patch and update that Giants have released. I can say the reason why animals are not producing for you, in comparison to how they did in FS19 is because Giants have greatly reduced the production rates of the animals in FS22. With the implementation of the Seasons mode to the game, Giants have wanted to make things more realistic with the animals too. Hence why Sheep produce wool so slowly over many months because in real life farmer's only sheer the sheep once per year, so they are not getting lots of wool every day and every month.

Also since FS22 release, with each update and patch Giants have continued to fiddle with and tweek the animals productions, with the last update that also coincided with the Precision Farming Release, all the manure and slurry producing animals had their production rates reduced, so they make less per day.

As strange as it may sound, it's best not to compare FS22 with FS19 and what you experienced in that game, and instead try to look at FS22 with fresh eyes and learn it's systems a new.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

Make sure you have good heat dispersion! FS is pretty taxing on the cpu (my ryzen 7 works way harder than my 2080 super) and with laptops, performance degradation can often be attributed to them running hot. We have an Alienware gaming laptop and we got a high end cooling pad for it and it never gets hot now.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
IseOlen

Post by IseOlen »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:02 pm Make sure you have good heat dispersion! FS is pretty taxing on the cpu (my ryzen 7 works way harder than my 2080 super) and with laptops, performance degradation can often be attributed to them running hot. We have an Alienware gaming laptop and we got a high end cooling pad for it and it never gets hot now.
In case playing on laptop, then heat might be the problem. Otherwise FS is no way taxing on CPU. I've played FS17, 19 and now 22 on my rig (big case under my table). The only thing changed when I started with FS22 is GPU (950 -> 3050). CPU - i7-4990. That is an 8 year old CPU running @3,6GHz. Not once has any FS taxed more than 2 cores and even then the second one is actually not taxed, just barely used. Used Courseplay+Autodrive extensively on large maps (upto 14 machines running in parallel). I would call Giants engine pretty much single threaded to this day.
John933

Post by John933 »

Hi
I’m pretty sure there’s a pallet limit which a simple google of “more pallets” should help you track down a mod that will eliminate it.