Game seems glitchy at times…

JD410

Game seems glitchy at times…

Post by JD410 »

Hi all. I’m playing on an Xbox one S and I’ve noticed my game to be glitchy in some situations, like it moves frame by frame and vehicle details remain blurry(tractor decals, paint wear, tire markings, etc.) Usually seems to happen when I have too much going on in one spot, whether it be too many buildings, equipment or pallets. If I stack too many pallets on my trailer(45+) the game gets almost unplayable around the loaded down trailer. Driving to the place to sell them takes considerably longer when it’s acting up, usually have to hire AI to do it. Could it be mods? I have installed quite a bit from the in game mod store but only use a few currently. Or maybe a newer console would help process things a bit better?
Drmattymd

Re: Game seems glitchy at times…

Post by Drmattymd »

The problem is exactly as you describe it: too many "items" in one area. Pallets, vehicles, bales, etc all take up resources and when you have all that in one area it's really taxing on the system
Playing on PC and PS4
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

Strange. In the pre-release hype, they said 22 would run better than 19, even on older gen consoles.
Must be Microsoft's fault for not providing you better hardware.
Burekcina

Post by Burekcina »

CoreyTr wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:30 pm Must be Microsoft's fault for not providing you better hardware.
Maybe the developers will someday fix the game engine instead of giving us machines we already had 3 games ago in 2015 and maybe even before. For free.
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

I haven't had that problem yet doesnt mean I won't just hasn't happened yet and im on an xbox one.
JD410

Post by JD410 »

Drmattymd wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:54 pm The problem is exactly as you describe it: too many "items" in one area. Pallets, vehicles, bales, etc all take up resources and when you have all that in one area it's really taxing on the system
Yep, figured that’d be the case. Was wondering if it was downloaded mods or just too many things in general slowing me down. Think I’d have a little more room to work on say, a series X before it starts to get overloaded? I can only stack pallets about one stack high in my trailer before it starts to act up as is.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

You could try to use an auto loading trailer, it might alleviate some of the issue
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

You wouldn't/shouldn't suffer any lag with a series x as its on par (or better) with most of the pc players rigs on here lol.. but yea I remember on my regular xbone trying to haul pallets of wool or a trailer loaded with short cut logs in fs17.. I thought it was gonna catch fire a few times. I'm pretty sure I hit single digit fps on a couple occasions too. But I've yet to play any simulator that didn't suffer from having too many dynamic objects in one spot. We all have our limits, some of us just have a higher ceiling due to hardware differences.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
chale8

Post by chale8 »

I'm on Series X and still get terrible frame drops at times, there have been a few threads on it.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

Notice I said "shouldn't" as I do know people have had problems with the console performance all the way around this edition. I wasn't implying people won't suffer even after the hardware upgrade. It's just.... you shouldn't.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

lmao classic giants trolling the community with the pre release promises, like a damn politician. From everything I've seen here on the forums recently the game is finally dying and giants might just get whats coming to them after years of incompetency. This game has been running for what, 14 years? and they are still running the same old engine, which they say is being "updated" for every release, yet it they still can't create a game that holds more than 90 fps on a $2000 gaming pc. Lets flush this company out like the manure they are, its time to move on to someone else that actually cares about innovation and players over their own bank accounts
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

Game seems glitchy at ALL times..... There Fixed it for you.