FS22 Xbox1 Modhub won't let me update kubota pack

Alex019

FS22 Xbox1 Modhub won't let me update kubota pack

Post by Alex019 »

When I go into the mod hub, it shows that it is needing to update, but when I click on it and it actually pulls up the mod, there is no option to update it. Very confused

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "Modhub Bug Reports" to "Technical Support", since it is not a report for a bug in a mod from the Modhub.
Zero76Gaming

Re: FS22 Xbox1 Modhub won't let me update kubota pack

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Alex019 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:49 pm When I go into the mod hub, it shows that it is needing to update, but when I click on it and it actually pulls up the mod, there is no option to update it. Very confused

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "Modhub Bug Reports" to "Technical Support", since it is not a report for a bug in a mod from the Modhub.
Clear your xbox cache, turn console off, unplug power cord for 2 minutes. Plug it back in, cache cleared.
Alex019

Post by Alex019 »

Zero76Gaming wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:05 pm
Alex019 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:49 pm When I go into the mod hub, it shows that it is needing to update, but when I click on it and it actually pulls up the mod, there is no option to update it. Very confused

Clear your xbox cache, turn console off, unplug power cord for 2 minutes. Plug it back in, cache cleared.
Will clearing the cache not hurt anything else? Saves, or other mods?
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Alex019 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:35 pm Will clearing the cache not hurt anything else? Saves, or other mods?
No it won't hurt
Alex019

Post by Alex019 »

Zero76Gaming wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:27 pm No it won't hurt
Tried that and it still won't let me update the kubota dlc. It may be worth mentioning that I'm able to update a different dlc, just not kubota pack. Wondered if it was because you had to buy the pack from the Microsoft store, but I didn't see an option to update there neither
Dazzler295

Post by Dazzler295 »

I'm having this exact same problem. It says I have an update for both Kubota and Antonio Carraro packs, but when I go into either of them I do not have any option to update? Rather strange!
XxBR00KSYxX

Post by XxBR00KSYxX »

Uninstall the dlc and reinstall it. The xbox store will automatically install the latest version elevating the need for the update 😀
Alex019

Post by Alex019 »

XxBR00KSYxX wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:57 pm Uninstall the dlc and reinstall it. The xbox store will automatically install the latest version elevating the need for the update 😀
I've already done that once and had the same thing. Downloaded, opened the game, and it said there was still an update but still no option to update it from modhub.
I'll try it again though!
cquillen

Post by cquillen »

Same issue on PC Xbox store , un-installed, reinstalled. still says 1.0.0.0 version, when you click update it loads a page with nothing to click to update.
Getting annoyed i cant play with friends server.
Alex019

Post by Alex019 »

cquillen wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:30 am Same issue on PC Xbox store , un-installed, reinstalled. still says 1.0.0.0 version, when you click update it loads a page with nothing to click to update.
Getting annoyed i cant play with friends server.
Exactly. Quite frustrating. Can't figure out if it's a modhub thing or if Microsoft just hasn't uploaded the updated version to their store
ghoststeb

Post by ghoststeb »

Still cannot get this update to work on Xbox app on PC.
XxBR00KSYxX

Post by XxBR00KSYxX »

The only other issue I had with this pack was the pre install for the platinum edition stopping it working. If you have that installed uninstall it. That got mine working.