seeder slowly sliding?

BlueFleet

seeder slowly sliding?

Post by BlueFleet »

So I just noticed this problem with some seeders mainly, that they for some reason will start to slowly slide across the ground, when attached to a tractor or not and really...im not sure how to fix this problem.
Last edited by BlueFleet on Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wheelmansteve

Re: seeder slowly sliding?

Post by wheelmansteve »

I have the modded 1775NT and that thing slides all over the shed when unhitched, but works fine in the field...
Old fat guy with a day job...
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I’m also noticing this issue…some other tools also. This was a huge issue in 19 and can’t believe it’s still a problem 🤦‍♂️
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

Oh joy
FTF
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:24 pm I’m also noticing this issue…some other tools also. This was a huge issue in 19 and can’t believe it’s still a problem 🤦‍♂️
The more things change the more they stay the same :lol: The Horsch seeders were a big issue I had in 19.
BlueFleet

Post by BlueFleet »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:24 pm I’m also noticing this issue…some other tools also. This was a huge issue in 19 and can’t believe it’s still a problem 🤦‍♂️
oh yeah, for sure, i've noticed it on some other tools too, but its mainly seeders and planters for me
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Yes I have a couple of the early riser 2150 planter‘s that seem to slide around when parked as well.
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

It's wierd - the only equipment I had that problem with in FS19 was the Merlot telehandler. In 22, I'm getting it with all sorts from tractors and trucks to ploughs and cultivators, as well as seeders and planters.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
BlueFleet

Post by BlueFleet »

TheGazbeard wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:21 pm It's wierd - the only equipment I had that problem with in FS19 was the Merlot telehandler. In 22, I'm getting it with all sorts from tractors and trucks to ploughs and cultivators, as well as seeders and planters.
funny enough, I've never had a issue like that in 19 but in 22, I have on some tools, such as the DB120 or such planters, the bourgault 3420, not the tank funny enough for that. Some others too but its mainly just this version that I have noticed it very well
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Yep same thing I never had a problem at all in 19 with things moving around. 22 there’s a lot of thing that can’t sit still