Griffin Indiana 22 Support Thread

Honkyfarmer_v1010

Re: Griffin Indiana 22 Support Thread

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

@aj

So far my only collisions issues are the pole at the intersection bottom of hill from main farm where it connects with the main road. Semi trucks with trailers cant negotiate that turn coming up. Havent tried coming down. Also is there a collision about 100yds down from fence entrance at farm? I tried sending 2 grain trucks, the straight trucks, not semis and they made it around the intersection I previously mentioned, but proceeded to nose plant against the fence on the north side of the road. Right about where the trees start thinning out on the left before arriving at main farm.
FTF
cecio87

Post by cecio87 »

DanL58 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:56 pm
cecio87 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:42 am hi @ajFarmer, I wanted to report that it is not possible to add trees to the map as, it is reported that there are too many trees; there is a fix about it?
Thanks
The easiest way is a mod called More Trees
Also for PS4?
hun3

Post by hun3 »

ajFarmer wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:43 am @hun3
Nice, I bet you don't stop driving that hot road Lincoln.

Here is my story, Using Real Life Numbers by the way it will be a grind
Oh the mod Real Life Numbers? Man that is such underrated mod I cannot play without. Makes the game so much more realistic.
garyst

Post by garyst »

I noticed a potential problem with the way I like to play when starting a new map. I use the money cheat, take off Seasonal Growth, put it on two day seasons, then proceed to fast forward until it reaches January to start my first season. While I am fast forwarding I buy every field as they are harvested and turn purple on the map. I then decide which fields I want and sell back the ones I don't want. The problem I am having is that when I start a new map all the fields are usually harvested and I can buy them before it gets to January, but on this map I have gone a year and a half and still haven't gotten all the fields to get to the harvested state. This worries me if something might not be working right and when I start my first season my crops will take alot longer than what it should using two day seasons with Seasonal Growth off.
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

DanL58 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:57 pm
Laughinggravy wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:55 am I noticed him doing that as well my guess is he's a old man taking a breather before walking up the steep slope so is a feature of the map. Many thanks for this aj this is a really good map that's obviously taken you a lot of time to create.
He finally moved and now a girl is standing in the same spot. I guess they find watching me plow interesting. :lol:
Just checked mine and he's still standing there shaking his head a bit like i do at steep hills the girl in yours is probably a bit confused and is waiting for the train to arrive :lol: :lol: :lol:
DanL58

Post by DanL58 »

cecio87 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:13 pm
DanL58 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:56 pm
cecio87 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:42 am hi @ajFarmer, I wanted to report that it is not possible to add trees to the map as, it is reported that there are too many trees; there is a fix about it?
Thanks
The easiest way is a mod called More Trees
Also for PS4?
Sorry, I don't know much about consoles but it may not be available for you guys.
DanL58

Post by DanL58 »

ralgith wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:07 am
Miketeg wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:14 pm
ralgith wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:29 pm 0-Day AutoDrive Network

This is still missing some cornering, the electric charger and methane pump, and possibly a few other minor things. Will continue to be updated.
https://github.com/Heavy-Metal-Gaming/F ... %20Indiana
How do you use those? Doesn't seems to be able to download.

Thanks
https://github.com/Heavy-Metal-Gaming/F ... how-to-use

You may need to right click on the filename and choose to "Save As". I'll try and remember to add that to a future revision of the main README.
Your course link does not have a download option and right clicking the filename will not work either. I had to copy the entire text of the xml and paste it into a new Notepad++ file and then save the new file as a xml. I got it working though so thanks for your work and sharing it.
Dan279

Post by Dan279 »

@cecio87 no the mod is not available on consoles as it's a script mod.
Just another guy playing farm sim, at least until I'm allowed to go back to work.

Playing on Xbox Series x : Griffin Indiana 22
jcellio86

Griffin Indiana 22

Post by jcellio86 »

@ajFarmer, found an issues with some trees. I always cut trees down around fields and while doing so, I found 2 that were stuck in the air that couldn't be cut down. Also some of the trees can't be cut due to being too close to the edge of the map. I can't add the picture that I took, so if you PM me ill send it to you that way! Other than that, awesome Mao and hug improvement on the FS19 version! Thanks for your hard work!

Edit don_apple: post moved from separate thread into already existing support thread for the map.
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@Mr_hogan86 and @cecio87
Unfortunately for console players there is no alternative than to cut down approximately 2750 trees first.
The map has 10250 trees and the game engine limit for adding more is I think 7500.
PC players can use the Script Mod MoreTrees by:KR-Softwares https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... _id=228901

@garyst
This really sounds strange, I have not changed anything regarding growth other then growth calendar which should not keep crops from growing a year and half. It sounds like another potential mod conflict. Please try without mods other than Precession Farming DLC if your using it to start the trouble shooting process. This should work as I have not experienced any problems with growth in my "No Mods Testing Folder" You can also private message me a screen shot of your mod list and I may be able to trouble shoot it better.

@All

To add screen shots to thread for trouble shooting or fun you can upload to Giants First Here https://image.giants-software.com/
than copy paste the BBCode Full: Link, Please make sure to use spoiler around screen shot links in your post
A lot of times you have to first resize them to meet the 5mb limit

@Honkyfarmer_v1010
If you would please post screen shot of offending pole, my brain is not working to good this morning :lol:
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Wow! I'm in FS heaven! Only one minor item from my perspective- the lot space at Clever's is really tight. I picked up three harvesting contracts, all with leased equipment, and it looked like a trainload of farm equipment had derailed. Only real problem was backing combines up to hook up to the headers where they spawn gets your combine tangled up in the fence. Still, five stars from me!
Old fat guy with a day job...
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

aj when collecting the gold coins i found an invisible collision at the farmers market between the log bench which the coin is on and the little ice cream trolley, hitting the f5 key shows it up as a red box it's by no means a problem just thought you may wish to remove it in the future update for the sound you were on about yesterday. Also using the developer console it shows all the gold coins have been collected but i didn't get the million reward have i missed one or could it be a error.
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

@aj

FTF
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@wheelmansteve
I can easily remove collisions on fence to solve that if you or anyone else thinks its a big problem. :?:

@Laughinggravy
I will check collision by farmers market, I will also double check "all found coins" reward works. Who Said it was a million bucks :coolnew:
Also make sure to read all of the little notes that big foot left with the coins, It gives coin collecting a little more flavor.
Edit: The Collison you found is part of the seasonal changes only visible certain times of year so no bug.
I also checked everything regarding collectibles in the xml and GE editor and everything should work.

@Honkyfarmer_v1010
That will be addressed in future update *thumbsup*

@jcellio86
Which field is the floating trees by?
The trees at edge may not be able to be cut because you cant purchase the land on edge. Forestry service has strict guidelines on this :biggrin2:

@don_apple
Thanks for keeping the forum organized :hi:
Last edited by ajFarmer on Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dan279

Post by Dan279 »

wheelmansteve wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:31 pm Wow! I'm in FS heaven! Only one minor item from my perspective- the lot space at Clever's is really tight. I picked up three harvesting contracts, all with leased equipment, and it looked like a trainload of farm equipment had derailed. Only real problem was backing combines up to hook up to the headers where they spawn gets your combine tangled up in the fence. Still, five stars from me!
@wheelmansteve

May I ask why you leased on three harvesting contracts? One lease would have been enough for all three contracts no?
Just another guy playing farm sim, at least until I'm allowed to go back to work.

Playing on Xbox Series x : Griffin Indiana 22