Valtra is back YES!

hun3

Valtra is back YES!

Post by hun3 »

Can we all just take a moment and apreciate the lines on this marvelous machine. The most underrated tractor is coming tomorow. Cant wait! :gamer:

LittleWatt

Re: Valtra is back YES!

Post by LittleWatt »

What model? My fave was the N Series.
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

Sweet. I hope they sound good. Hopefully not like the Fendt 700.
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

Amazing and long waited!! And with The brand New Q model!

Great sound. Valtra is The best and I'm sure Scandinavian players are very Happy with this addition. Valtra with The Junkkari trailers = perfection
hun3

Post by hun3 »

JWE75 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:43 pm Amazing and long waited!! And with The brand New Q model!

Great sound. Valtra is The best and I'm sure Scandinavian players are very Happy with this addition. Valtra with The Junkkari trailers = perfection
Now I can start on Rennebu :)
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

just be careful when selecting the T Series options, as the "Direct" is the CVT, but is not available on the 271HP, so you only have Versu and Active.

with Versu, you are blocked from manual shifting the main gears and they strictly work as automatic, so you can only manually shift rages, while with Active you can manually shift both ranges and main gears.

I have not found Versu to be very good, either using the Auto gears or manual gears setting in the game options, as it suffers from delay in changing gears.

so if the 250HP will do you go with direct (CVT) or Active (powershift with manual shifting option of both range and main gears).
if you want 271HP just go with the Active (powershift with manual shifting option of both range and main gears) and give the Versu a wide berth.

alternatively test them for yourself in a testing savegame and try the Active vs Versu for yourself.
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

b101uk wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:33 am just be careful when selecting the T Series options, as the "Direct" is the CVT, but is not available on the 271HP, so you only have Versu and Active.

with Versu, you are blocked from manual shifting the main gears and they strictly work as automatic, so you can only manually shift rages, while with Active you can manually shift both ranges and main gears.

I have not found Versu to be very good, either using the Auto gears or manual gears setting in the game options, as it suffers from delay in changing gears.

so if the 250HP will do you go with direct (CVT) or Active (powershift with manual shifting option of both range and main gears).
if you want 271HP just go with the Active (powershift with manual shifting option of both range and main gears) and give the Versu a wide berth.

alternatively test them for yourself in a testing savegame and try the Active vs Versu for yourself.
Interesting information, I tried today the Valtra A 105 and 115 with hitech4, both suffering from delay in shitfting and I loosed all momentum. In the end my speed was zero. Will try the hitech2 on a later moment, hopefully those shifts better.

Update: hitech2 (ingame just called hitech) shits faster and less loss of speed, so the better choise. Strange, the hitech4 should be the better one.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

Great pack but missing the S. One of my favorite tractors from 19
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

The missing S is huge. Two medium tractors within 30hp of each other isn’t too special, either. I’m glad the Valtras are back, just not blown away. And sadly, they sound like the Fendt 700. I was hoping for the iconic engine rattle from FS17 and the other base game Valtra (G series, I think).