Unrealistic Setting

Wyldesystem

Unrealistic Setting

Post by Wyldesystem »

I enjoy the game alot but i do wish everything had unrealistic settings.....the stuff lizard is releasing is nice.....giants should have the option for it built into the game on anything with a capacity...that be pretty sweet
redbull-man82

Re: Unrealistic Setting

Post by redbull-man82 »

That aint down to giants that is down to the brands ingame to alow that which they wont as they dont do that in real life
PrinceJesus84

Post by PrinceJesus84 »

Well he did say "Lizard". So, theoretically they can do what they want. since they are the brand.
redbull-man82

Post by redbull-man82 »

He said anything with a capacity so that includes everything not just lizard
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Wyldesystem wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:15 pm I enjoy the game alot but i do wish everything had unrealistic settings.....the stuff lizard is releasing is nice.....giants should have the option for it built into the game on anything with a capacity...that be pretty sweet
FYI, Lizard is just the generic Giants brand used in FS. It's used by Giants themselves and by modders for anything that is unreeal or Giants don't have an official branding licence for. Take for instance some of the cars and trucks you might have noticed have an uncanny resemblance to vehicles you've seen IRL but in game are branded "Lizard".
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

There are ways around this, for example the great plains planter...hook a trailer between the tractor and planter, fill trailer with seed....redneck seed extension:) same with pull behind spreaders and sprayers. For bucket spreaders put them on the front 3pt and pull the trailer
Wyldesystem

Post by Wyldesystem »

redbull-man82 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:10 am That aint down to giants that is down to the brands ingame to alow that which they wont as they dont do that in real life
Really wow...lol