WIP Pacific P16 Log Truck for FS22

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
fcdrifter13

WIP Pacific P16 Log Truck for FS22

Post by fcdrifter13 »

So instead of blowing up BulletBills discord with my relentless updates on my two mods I thought it would be a good idea to post them here as well. I will break them into two different threads so we can keep track of things. I am currently working on two mods a Pacific P16 Log truck and a John Deere 5020. I would like these threads to be open for everyone for when the mods are released on platforms there is a place that we can bug track the items.

In this thread I want to post about the P16. This truck is NOT the Snowrunner truck. That is truck is serial number T480 and is owned by Hayes Forest Products in BC. This is truck AO1951 and is a 1986 model year and was last photographed at auction. I am using either reference photos I have gathered or others in the PACIFIC truck group have. Each vehicle is custom built to the buyer and i want it to feel that way in game as well.

I made a mistake of making this model in Fusion 360 and am currently rebuilding it in Blender. This has cost me a lot of time but the end result will be worth it and work better than what I currently have in the game running around with.

Current plans
Console release under LIZARD brand
Selectable options for pre and post 1985 dashboard
Square and round headlights
3 engine options, 12v71N, 12v71T, and Cummins KTA from 475HP top 600hp, each with their own unique sounds and transmissions
Working log trailer and turntable for carrier

Future plans
Custom heavy haul lowloader and fifth wheel
SLW variant which pushes the fifth wheel above the cab like a Hayes

I guess everyone likes pictures

Current progress 10/11/22

New front wheels installed

Load of logs, the bunk can hold 50 trees currently

The log trailer is also attachable to the back of the truck like in real life

working on the allison 6061 shift selector

current progress on the brake water cooling valves

some reference photos

Last edited by fcdrifter13 on Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
fcdrifter13

Re: Pacific P16 Log Truck for FS22

Post by fcdrifter13 »

I posted this in the wrong section could a mod please move to WIP
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
Dogface

Re: WIP Pacific P16 Log Truck for FS22

Post by Dogface »

SWEET!