Pumps and Hoses

oakchip

Pumps and Hoses

Post by oakchip »

Bought this as it looked good. I am playing on PC and bought mine from Steam. So far very frustrating and expensive DLC. Whilst it works, the hoses keep disconnecting at the slightest excuse. Using the JC450 slurry tank with a 300 metre hose you only get one or two passes across a field before the hose disconnects. Walk back to re-connect, start application, drive about 6 feet and the hose disconnects again. Sheer frustration. The hose is not kinked or crossed over itself (not that that should make a differnce). Has anybody else met this problem or found a solution? Any way of locking the hose in place?
TomTom996

Re: Pumps and Hoses

Post by TomTom996 »

Agree with you. I kind of like the idea of this DLC, everything looks very well made. But is complicated as hell. I think they should release some kind of oficiall tutorial blog or video for this, to explain to us noobies how things work and so on.
redbull-man82

Post by redbull-man82 »

Sounds like you have a mod conflict used it loads of times now and that has never happened to me there are known conflicts with it . As for being expensive there are 46 things in the dlc and it works out to 39 pence for each item that to me is worth it all day long
oakchip

Post by oakchip »

There are a number of Mods which conflict with this mod. After a bit of research on Creative Mesh's website it seems a number of people have the "disconnecting hoses" problem. The question now is - which mods are causing the conflict??!!
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Seems very complicated to me also, i have not even figured out how to connect hoses to applications. I can put them on the reel and connect each other but no way to hook them on machinery.
Fordimus

Post by Fordimus »

Haven't been having issues until today Oct 13. Suddenly I drive a few meters with plenty of slack hose and it disconnects. Fun.
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

IceUul wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:05 pm Seems very complicated to me also, i have not even figured out how to connect hoses to applications. I can put them on the reel and connect each other but no way to hook them on machinery.
was having same issue couldn't figure out how to coonect the hose to anything other then get them to coonect together but seems at least on console just have to drive close enough and it pops up say to hit some buttons to connect not sure if pc does as well or not tho and still haven't figured out how the water pump is to work. and the seperators doesn't seperat the solid from the liquid like it say's it turns the liquid into the new solid that we can use for fert or bedding so don't see how that is seperating anything lol i tryed that out had 72k diegestate and it got turned in to like 24k of the solid give or take of course.
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

You can only connect one pump to hose and to an applicator. You cannot link pumps together. Here is a guide on how to properly pull hose without it pulling apart. And yes crossing over itself does matter along with the types of turns that you do.

Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
oakchip

Post by oakchip »

Thanks fcdrifter13. Just what I need. Haven't had time yet to study the video, but I will need to watch and take notes. Your input much appreciated.