map Mazowiecka Nizina V3

chaskuchar1

map Mazowiecka Nizina V3

Post by chaskuchar1 »

this is a great map on the xbox x. many fields so i am working my Farmall H and Case IH 1455. i am dglad i found this map for small tractors. have to figure out harvesters and get into silage business because it has a bga. haven't figured out the 1455 sometimes all i get is 24 kph but sometimes it runs at 43kph which it is supposed to do? the 1455 runs spraying and fertilizing with mounted equipment and the H just is plowing with the UNIA pz5. the physics on the H are fantastic. brings back a lot of memories from 73 years ago when i started plowing.
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
PrincessJessi84

Re: map Mazowiecka Nizina V3

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I don't think I have tried this map yet but I am always looking for small field maps to use small equipment on. Thanks for the heads up :)
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

i just found out that the missions use only the Equipment mods you have chosen. i bought a 30k field and was down to about 30 k cash and i am trying to not go into debt. so i needed a harvester to lease cheap. i downloaded forchiet and bizon and another one with the headers also. all of a sudden i had harvesting contracts with the small harvesters. fantastic! the traffic is awesome since the roads are wider and comfortable but you have to be on your toes. there is a construction spot close to the implement store when i put the hessian farmhouse. i'm starting over now that i have learned about the map. kept the original because it was in slot 3. now i have this map in slot one. deleted indiana 22. i wish i could move maps on the xbox from one slot to another. this time though i will use the hession silo and use the packaway 100e sleeping spot to start with. my wife thinks i am cheep. sheesh, i am a farmer retired in the city...
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

It sounds like you are really enjoying it. Feel free to keep this post alive and let us know how it is going. I love hearing about other peoples farms!
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Do anyone know where are 3 construction sites on that map since it's update, please. Trying to find are to build my own large farm/pgr.
Thx in advance.
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
spikenog

Post by spikenog »

Been playing on this one as well. I really enjoyed starting in New Farmer mode where you begin with 1 small Zetor, a chicken coop, a pigsty, a small field, and two tiny meadows. It is a great map if all you want to do is drive small tractors but has the potential to allow you to grow and purchase larger fields, and then larger equipment. The attention to detail in the map is phenomenal as well.

Did I mention the little duck pond that makes me so happy to mow around it?
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

the detail on this map is fantastic. there are roads to each field but its hard to find them sometimes. the cow barn and silo and farmhome to sleep is up in the corner by field 209 i think. price is 91k. i just bought it today. i like to work with hay and now i might have some cows.
Does a map affect the speed of vehicles? my 1455 will do 42 kph on the road but when i have the sprayer on it the speed drops to 19 or 24 kph. i am doing all the contracts. when no contracts are available i set the time speed to ten and wait for 15 minutes or so and i get a new bunch of contracts. i am on sep now when i found the cow barn. does the map have a pig farm somewhere? and chickens? and sheep? i really like this map.
spikenog

Post by spikenog »

There is a small chicken coop and pigsty with the starter farm in "New Farmer" mode. Very small however.
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

i havent found the chicken coop location yet. but i can't figure out the physics of the speed of vehicles. i am using the sooped up buhrer that goes 40kph by itself. now when i am pulling and empty 8k wagon it might go 40 and it might go 20. sometimes i stop when i am going 20 and start again i can get 40kph but sometimes i still go 20. now when i load the wagon with corn i can only get 20kph but hauling to the elevator i got hit by a car and i was stuck going 12 kph. i couldn't figure out how to speed up to 20 kph. i am running 1.18.1 update on the xbox x.
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

can someone translate the PAMIECI granite slab at the edge of the field. i tryed a screenshot but cant figure out how to post it.

hope this is the way to post the image.
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

pamięci

adverb

in memory of / to the memory of as a reminder or memorial of
Dan279

Post by Dan279 »

chaskuchar1 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:59 pm can someone translate the PAMIECI granite slab at the edge of the field. i tryed a screenshot but cant figure out how to post it.

hope this is the way to post the image.
Handy tool called Google lens 😉

Just another guy playing farm sim, at least until I'm allowed to go back to work.

Playing on Xbox Series x : Griffin Indiana 22
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

thank you. i love this map. so interesting and detailed.
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Sill looking for spot where I could build my big farm (PGR). anyone got suggestions?
Did anyone found those 3 construction sites mentioned in description of map on modhub?
#Thx in advance
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

PS its pitty that fences around starting farm cant be removed, nor the ones between meadows near farm as those lands would be great for farm build but due to those fences its hard to do anything there