Some good ideas for modding fs22

ice_boii_1207

Some good ideas for modding fs22

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

Hello everyone. I want to share my thoughts on fs 22 modding. I just want to give ideas not asking anyone to do anything. Every one makes model copy of john deere or case IH, but no body really does that for the cars. (And nobody wants to use those scammy websites that are covered in ads and trip wires for you to click and ruin your computer) Not saying that the ones on modhub arent cool, like the tlx vehicles( thanks 82s studio!) and the nmc trucks of fs19 (and thank you north modding company! I Love the reaper and the rambler!) they also have tha husquvarna dirtbike. ( thanks whoever made it lol) Those are very nice. But nobody makes exact models of chevy, dodge, ford, and more like that. ( maybe it is too much to get licenses.)
Also, role play items would be cool too. Like cool cars, tools, homes or even maps. I want to just give ideas to people I'm not requesting mods to be made. But if anyone was scrolling and saw this topic and got an idea and made a mod, please tell me so i can use it! I would be more than happy to use a mod and recommend it to others. Im a mod freak so i test out every mod on mod hub. Thanks all you in the modding community :hi:
Ice_boii :gamer: