season pass 2

Illinois Farmer

Re: season pass 2

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Just a planter made by agco.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Ag Hauler

Post by Ag Hauler »

I would like to see more vintage equipment
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

Ag Hauler wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:18 pm I would like to see more vintage equipment
And a map to suit!
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Don't have the money or don't want to spend money on something that most definitely will contain stuff you won't like = Don't buy it.
Have the money but don't want to spend it on something that will definitely contain stuff you won't like = Don't buy it.
Have the money but you don't mind that it will contain something you won't like = Buy it.

It's simple.

I'm the third btw
Ignorance is bliss
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

iwan073 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:10 pm Don't have the money or don't want to spend money on something that most definitely will contain stuff you won't like = Don't buy it.
Have the money but don't want to spend it on something that will definitely contain stuff you won't like = Don't buy it.
Have the money but you don't mind that it will contain something you won't like = Buy it.

It's simple.

I'm the third btw
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

iwan073 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:10 pm Don't have the money or don't want to spend money on something that most definitely will contain stuff you won't like = Don't buy it.

It's simple.

I'm the third btw
Yeah, you’re right. Nevertheless, it can be disappointing, despite the fact no one can please everyone all the time.

I always end up buying it, “just in case.” Some people just can’t do that. It might be discouraging. I, personally, like the single item buyables. And, being “the third” group means you and I aren’t particularly disappointed…ever. So much for empathy.
Moot

Post by Moot »

I’d like to see some changes to grape & olive farming. It’s not fun or satisfying right now. I’m forever banging equipment as I drive through the rows.

A tweak on animals would be nice. I’d like to have some control over reproduction.

I enjoy chilling on the farm and I’ll be around as long as they keep making the game.
texasplowboy

Post by texasplowboy »

The only dlc I bought was the platinum. Its been fun but has some issues. The ideal that giants dose not revile what each pack contains in the seasons pack, leads me to think they are trying hard to not to show that some are nothing more thatn retextured/branded stuff.
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

texasplowboy wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:27 pm The only dlc I bought was the platinum. Its been fun but has some issues. The ideal that giants dose not revile what each pack contains in the seasons pack, leads me to think they are trying hard to not to show that some are nothing more than retextured/branded stuff.
The choice not to reveal the season pass content is more than likely a marketing decision rather than anything else. It's so they can have the surprise of something being revealed throughout the year rather than everyone knowing from day one and it being almost impossible to hype it after that.
Or possibly they haven't finished them yet so don't want to be promise anything they can't deliver.

All my hopes for a Britain and Ireland season pass has all but faded maybe season 3?
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

I just wish game companies would be more transparent about their product. I don't go buy a pair of shoes just because the box looks cool....I can actually see the shoes
PrinceJesus84

Post by PrinceJesus84 »

It's simple.

I'm the third btw
Oh, nice to see you caught up with the rest of us.
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Decriptus wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:56 pm I just wish game companies would be more transparent about their product. I don't go buy a pair of shoes just because the box looks cool....I can actually see the shoes
According to Kermit, the deals they have with the manufactures mean that they can only announce specifics at set timeframes.

On one hand, I get it. On the other hand, negotiate better.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Decriptus wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:56 pm I just wish game companies would be more transparent about their product. I don't go buy a pair of shoes just because the box looks cool....I can actually see the shoes
Absolutely nothing stops you from waiting for the dlcs to be released before you decide to buy?
So I don't understand your comment about transparency
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Burekcina

Post by Burekcina »

Noraf wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:50 pm
Absolutely nothing stops you from waiting for the dlcs to be released before you decide to buy?
So I don't understand your comment about transparency
Unknown content is not transparent. Buying the season pass without knowing what it includes could be considered gambling.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Yes, but it's not like you have to buy the seasons pass before they are revealed......
And, yes, it's a gamble, have said so myself multiple times.
For me, it's a gamble I have no problem with. (As with everything I gamble on, stocks, lottery, sports etc) I never gamble more than I comfortably can loose.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...