Keep playing when the host leaves

FernanFercetti

Keep playing when the host leaves

Post by FernanFercetti »

Hello to everyone.
I'm new in this forum, so first of all I want to say thank you to all people that may help me.
Three friends and me started to play multiplayer few days ago on PS4. We created a private game, but when the host leaves, the game is inmediately interrupted. I want to know if there is a possibility of playing a private game in which when the host has to leave or he can't connect in a specific day, the rest of the group could keep playing. Sometimes a couple of us want to harvest or pow and it is not possible without the host. The four of us agree with work in the farm each by our side.
Again, thank you so much for the help.
Go farming!!
Drmattymd

Re: Keep playing when the host leaves

Post by Drmattymd »

FernanFercetti wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:36 pm Hello to everyone.
I'm new in this forum, so first of all I want to say thank you to all people that may help me.
Three friends and me started to play multiplayer few days ago on PS4. We created a private game, but when the host leaves, the game is inmediately interrupted. I want to know if there is a possibility of playing a private game in which when the host has to leave or he can't connect in a specific day, the rest of the group could keep playing. Sometimes a couple of us want to harvest or pow and it is not possible without the host. The four of us agree with work in the farm each by our side.
Again, thank you so much for the help.
Go farming!!
Only possible if youre playing on a dedicated server
Playing on PC and PS4