Logitech heavy steering foot pedal bundle for PC

Fendt943MT

Logitech heavy steering foot pedal bundle for PC

Post by Fendt943MT »

Hi I’m new to the steering wheel +side panel concept, can anyone point me in the right direction of how to configure/assign the joystick +buttons to do the function of the old keyboard way ? Thank you in advance appreciate any help.
Merry Christmas 🎅🏻
Laughinggravy

Re: Logitech heavy steering foot pedal bundle for PC

Post by Laughinggravy »

Fendt943MT wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:35 pm Hi I’m new to the steering wheel +side panel concept, can anyone point me in the right direction of how to configure/assign the joystick +buttons to do the function of the old keyboard way ? Thank you in advance appreciate any help.
Merry Christmas 🎅🏻
Hi welcome to the forum. You can do it 2 ways, the first way is on starting up the game you will see career, multiplayer, downloadable content, achievements, options, click on the options icon which will take you to the general settings page. You will now see on the left of your screen a taskbar with 4 icons, click the third one down which is the 4 little boxes, it will then take you to the keyboard controls / Gamepad screen. At the bottom of the screen you should now see back, reset all, gamepad. Click on the gamepad icon and here you will see the default settings for the wheel, side panel and pedals. You can now assign any key or button you wish to change in this menu by clicking on it, back space to delete then enter the new button or key you wish to assign. The other way is let the game load with the map you are playing on then hit the esc key and second from the bottom left is the 3 little boxes again which from here you can then configure your buttons and keys the same way as above to whatever you want.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

The game may set a default set of commands for you. My advice is just start playing, when you run into commands that you want to use, decide where they feel natural on the new controller and assign them. It can be overwhelming to just try and assign all functions at once
Playing on PC and PS4
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

That's good advice when first learning. Have to admit i had to hit the reset to defaults button a few times at first but now just keep a copy of the input bindings xml just in case of problems.