La Coronella update issue

Thumper

La Coronella update issue

Post by Thumper »

After the recent update I tried using the wood container to supply the pallet factory with wood, loaded it to 43,545 liters and took it to the pallet factory, it disappeared at the trigger and only gave me 10,460 liters, reloaded the game and took the same container to the saw mill it disappeared at the trigger and only gave me 11,332,i don't know if I did anything wrong I even tried it with the container door open but same result...... Any help or suggestions appreciated

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "General Discussion" to "Modhub Bug Reports", since it is about an issue with a map from the Modhub.
ShabaFS

Re: La Coronella update issue

Post by ShabaFS »

Thumper wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 12:01 am After the recent update I tried using the wood container to supply the pallet factory with wood, loaded it to 43,545 liters and took it to the pallet factory, it disappeared at the trigger and only gave me 10,460 liters, reloaded the game and took the same container to the saw mill it disappeared at the trigger and only gave me 11,332,i don't know if I did anything wrong I even tried it with the container door open but same result...... Any help or suggestions appreciated
hello. This is probably due to the container.

Try putting 5 equal-sized logs in a container and another 5 in a log trailer and try.
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

I'll try that, thank you for the response, great map by the way
Steel_Horse

Post by Steel_Horse »

It will be due to the wood type. The saleable volumes of logs in a container varies by wood type. Their are a few youtube videos showing this