Do You ever find that one mod....

chedly_farms

Do You ever find that one mod....

Post by chedly_farms »

Over Christmas break, I have been playing on Richlands Ohio doing some dairy. However, I really want to go full steam on a large cattle operation. Fast Forward to finding the Autoloading Bale trailer mod that has Livestock capabilities and a gooseneck option. I didn't know this existed, as I've been wanting a livestock gooseneck trailer for the longest time on Console and it was there all this time. I'm back on Griffin and looking to expand to about 600 head of cattle there, using this said trailer to move them all around to the different pens. There are some mods that player that try to keep it real, are so game changing. Are there any mods that you have found and went, "WOW! I wish I would have known about it sooner." ?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Lazarus99

Re: Do You ever find that one mod....

Post by Lazarus99 »

I also missed the update explaining an animal trailer Was added. I only found it a little bit ago when I was sifting through mods trying to clear some space. I don't do a very good job of investigating mods whenever I download them it's just kind of like playing time crisis ,click and shoot lol
Bobble2020

Post by Bobble2020 »

I love the low loader trailer with autoload , simply because it is so much easier than messing about with the curtain sider trailer . Just a shame with the volvo truck it gets stuck so often on any kerbs or bumps , It wasn't until FS22 that i even started using autoload
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

It was fs19....I found the mf shed pack by alien jim....was so excited to see it return
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:35 pm
Which mod is this?
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Haven't found the "one" yet in FS22. Other than maps; there have been some really good maps.

In FS19, it was straw harvest for me. The bale handling tools for frontloaders and telehandlers were awesome. They actually held bales in place without being autoloaders. I think there are a few that work similarly in FS22 but I haven't messed with bales much in this game.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

Not sooner per se, but ohh so glad I use it. Selectable Bale Capacity mod for consoles is a life saver. But now that I think about it, the Driver Over Bunker Silo is new for me and it’s great. Just close the top and dump your chaff down through the grate. It’s amazing.