[FS19] Dropping fps with mods

Gammer_Happy

[FS19] Dropping fps with mods

Post by Gammer_Happy »

[FS19] FPS drops to 40-50, when playing with mods, when you look in some direction. If you look in other directions fps 60. I do not understand what the problem may be, here is my log:
log.txt
(132.2 KiB) Downloaded 19 times
Edit don_apple: topic moved from „Modding“ to „Technical Support“, since it is not related to creation/changing of a mod.
Last edited by Gammer_Happy on Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
UncleRico

Re: [FS19] Dropping fps with mods

Post by UncleRico »

Can you post your log?
Gammer_Happy

Post by Gammer_Happy »

UncleRico wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:18 am Can you post your log?
log.txt
(132.2 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
Gammer_Happy

Post by Gammer_Happy »

https://youtu.be/vEzK4_WCJOI Watch this video, the problem is shown here
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

The front loader axel lock remove mod has a fair amount of errors, it’s possibly conflicting with manual attach. I would remove one or both of those mods and try again. If that doesn’t work I would take some of your script mods out. You’re running quite a few script mods and it might just be too much, fs19 wasn’t really optimized all that well. By the way what map is that and how big is it, that might be part of the issue as well.
Gammer_Happy

Post by Gammer_Happy »

UncleRico wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:29 pm The front loader axel lock remove mod has a fair amount of errors, it’s possibly conflicting with manual attach. I would remove one or both of those mods and try again. If that doesn’t work I would take some of your script mods out. You’re running quite a few script mods and it might just be too much, fs19 wasn’t really optimized all that well. By the way what map is that and how big is it, that might be part of the issue as well.
This map erlengrat
Gammer_Happy

Post by Gammer_Happy »

I deleted both scripts but it didn't help