Cannot sell logs

BigBadYoda

Cannot sell logs

Post by BigBadYoda »

Hi all, so this will be a little ranty, but I feel that every time I want to sell a product, I spent 5 hours on the internet because I cannot sell it. latest issue. Logs:

Tried to buy a carpentry, same issue. Logs stay on the tractor. Pretty please tell me where I a going wrong this time. Tried to manually unload, also did not sell the stuff. Do I need to cuddle each log first???

Thanks
Urinal2001

Re: Cannot sell logs

Post by Urinal2001 »

It feels rude to check the simple things first, so apologies in advance if you have already done it, but have you used the 'sell wood' trigger? Just leave the logs, on the trailer or off doesn't matter, in the marked out yellow/black delivery area. Then look for a blue glowing ! nearby. That's the trigger. Walk into it and press the button it prompts to sell.

If you can't see either the delivery area or the trigger, check in settings that they are turned on.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Two things, unstrapp the load, and second, if you own it, check to make sure there's room for more materials
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
BigBadYoda

Post by BigBadYoda »

Urinal2001 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:11 pm It feels rude to check the simple things first, so apologies in advance if you have already done it, but have you used the 'sell wood' trigger? Just leave the logs, on the trailer or off doesn't matter, in the marked out yellow/black delivery area. Then look for a blue glowing ! nearby. That's the trigger. Walk into it and press the button it prompts to sell.

If you can't see either the delivery area or the trigger, check in settings that they are turned on.
That is not rude. Yes, it was the sell trigger. But that is pretty much the issue for me with the game (playing Game Pass now and would support by buying if those pesky things would not happen): Why does the game auto sell e.g. hay and strawberries, but not wood?

Anyway, appreciate the help. Thank you
W1der

Post by W1der »

[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5