Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

wheelmansteve

Re: Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

Post by wheelmansteve »

I have huge chunks of the north end under cultivation with PF working. Create the field with the implement of your choice (I like the Field Creator mods; big disc harrows to get the field cut quickly...), then do your soil samples and submit them. Bam, soil info!
Old fat guy with a day job...
Chvydually

Post by Chvydually »

Me and my sister love the griffin map on 19, we've played it the whole time since it came out. we are from Indiana so having a map to play on that's a place from our home state was a great thing to me. and I am definitely excited for the release of this map in 22 and we will definitely be playing it non stop when it comes out. I play both on pc and xbox but more so on pc because of the obvious reasons lol. and with cross play now a thing I am hoping that this map will be cross play, but if not i am working on getting my sister to convert over to pc playing. thank you so much for the map and thank you for taking the time to bring this awesome map to fs22.
OmaileyFactorGaming- :this: :gamer:PC *thumbsup*
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

Anyone else low key hoping aj is actively hard at work bringing this glorious map to 22? Haha
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

Based on what I have seen of his response to questions in the past I am guessing he would be. So far I have not seen maps coming very fast from anyone. Not having any modding knowledge myself, maybe this conversion is a little more time consuming. I would imagine they have to build the road spline for the AI and that could be time consuming.

But I am patiently waiting as you are to get back to Griffin.
Farming with a Dell PC on Maps:
FS17: Loan Oaks Farm and Western Shore
FS19: Upper Mississippi River Valley, Bucks County, Pa, Huron County Michigan
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I would love to see what he can to with Griffin on 22. I hope he takes his time, and doesn't rush it. His map was a godsend last year. by far the best map for me in the last half of the FS19 cycle.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Chedly nailed it. Whenever I get tired of doing $300 plow/cult contracts on postage stamp fields on Elmcreek I pop over to 19 for a Griffin fix. Best part is 19 runs like a dream on a PS5...
Old fat guy with a day job...
Natemoss12v

Post by Natemoss12v »

Was wondering if there was a way to make it where we can add trees to the map on fs22 I've cut down alot of trees to make new fields but would like to add some to my farm is the next update going to change that to where we can add trees?
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Nope. It’s been said that you have to cut down something like 3000 trees. AJ has made a comment saying that he will not reduce the amount in an update. It’s the way he wants it. It says map.
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

I've found a plot to start my farm and able to place buildings around current trees. It takes some patience and getting creative you can find some spots to have trees and a nice looking farm.
Daviddg28

Post by Daviddg28 »

I'm loving it so far but, Would it be possible to make all the land purchasable?, I'm so sick of maps having land that can't be purchased.
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

Which lands outside of town cant be purchased? It's more than some maps I've seen. But hands down the best map for AI drivers. I pushed the limits last night and works as good as Elmcreek