How do I sell?

ThomasNiklasson

How do I sell?

Post by ThomasNiklasson »

I'm having trouble selling items. I have my Mahindra and trailer packed with lettuce and honey but nobody wants to buy it. I go to the unloading area at the fast food restaurant and to Grocery but I can't unload since I "don't have access to this land". If I take just a few kg of honey and can unload it maually the store buys it. Even when I took my tractor with front loader and placed a full pallet with honey outside Grocery, they still wouldn't buy it.

What am I missing?
What am I doing wrong?

Please help
Decriptus

Re: How do I sell?

Post by Decriptus »

I've had a problem with this too...had to unload on my land and telehandler my cargo across the street
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Try to park in the unloading area and then take the straps of your load, then it should start selling.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
ThomasNiklasson

JensChrDK wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:14 pm Try to park in the unloading area and then take the straps of your load, then it should start selling.
I've tried that but it doesn't work. It only works if i have a small amount/weight so I can unload by hand, then it gets sold immediatley.
ThomasNiklasson

JensChrDK wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:14 pm Try to park in the unloading area and then take the straps of your load, then it should start selling.
I've tried that to but using my tractor. Didn't work :confusednew: