White Field Boss.....AGCO Discussion

KFedor1907

White Field Boss.....AGCO Discussion

Post by KFedor1907 »

With the release of the White Field Boss as a "White" branded tractor and not a "Lizard" tractor on consoles, I have several questions.

1. The White name is owned by AGCO who owns in turn, Challenger, Fendt, Gleaner, Massey Ferguson, Valtra among others......but there are historic names hidden within the AGGO umbrella such as Minneapolis Moline, White, Oliver, and Cockshutt. What are the chances of seeing any of these historic names from the modding community, specifically through ModHub for all platforms. I know that there is a Gleaner combine in the works now.

2. I've always been a fan of tractors that are not JD green and would love to see more White, and any MM or Oliver tractors in the works. Does anyone else have this feeling? I know I may be in the minority on this opinion. I know consoles will never see old Ford tractors, but I feel there is less people interested in the odd manufacturers like I am.

Now, I understand the prevailing theory that manufacturers don't want their old equipment on the game, they want the new equipment for "sales" purposes, but I can't imagine people are playing the game saying "I can't decide if I want to buy a John Deere 9R or a Case Steiger, better test them on FS22".
eric21

Re: White Field Boss.....AGCO Discussion

Post by eric21 »

There was a brand that did get a higher image from the fs franchise
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

eric21 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:13 pm There was a brand that did get a higher image from the fs franchise
Lizard? lol.

That said, to the first post. It's all up to the modders. They modders make and submit what they want. If one makes an Oliver and tries to submit it, then we would know what is, and isn't allowed. The best thing to do as a console player, is to play you game, sit back and enjoy the mods as the trickle out. An occasionally start a thread about gravity wagons.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:27 pm
eric21 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:13 pm There was a brand that did get a higher image from the fs franchise
Lizard? lol.

That said, to the first post. It's all up to the modders. They modders make and submit what they want. If one makes an Oliver and tries to submit it, then we would know what is, and isn't allowed. The best thing to do as a console player, is to play you game, sit back and enjoy the mods as the trickle out. An occasionally start a thread about gravity wagons.
I try to take your approach to mods and playing....

Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

He said "gravity wagons"!!!