ContractorMod

rocky0994

Re: ContractorMod

Post by rocky0994 »

Hi :mrgreen:

Is there any chance to get an Update or may help you out to find the trouble ?
I really tried but i have no idea how you build it together ;)

Best Regards
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

How do you figure out the seat positions when trying to add passengers?
Playing on PC and PS4
ChiefScotty420
1. Verwarnung

Post by ChiefScotty420 »

Just downloaded the beta and the T-Posing fad has not died yet.... kids these days :) Really hoping you can find a fix, been missing this mod more than any other!

I'm going to keep playing with it since I've missed it so much - only looking for one helper anyways on my current farm. Everything else has seemed to be working fine in the 1-2 hours I've used it now.
PC. Modded. Still holding my breath for soilmod....
Jonnjc

Post by Jonnjc »

It all works fine if you just ignore the scarecrow models.

I've played loads of hours with it on the latest game version
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

THere's a conflict with some auger too. Game will freeze when you buy it.

Also, it conflicts with "passenger" from Kubota Pack.

BUt once you know it, it works perfect!
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
rocky0994

Post by rocky0994 »

Miketeg wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:38 pm THere's a conflict with some auger too. Game will freeze when you buy it.

Also, it conflicts with "passenger" from Kubota Pack.

BUt once you know it, it works perfect!
What do you mean with auger?
I put out the Passenger from kubota pack but still have the problem.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

When you want to buy some auger, game will freeze. Not happening to all of them.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Miketeg wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:31 pm When you want to buy some auger, game will freeze. Not happening to all of them.
Yes, we understood that "buying some auger" freezes your game - what we don't understand is, what does it mean?

I can buy a combine which has an auger you can use to empty your harvest in to an auger trailer.

So what is it you buy, that you call auger?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

An auger that takes the grain from the wagon to a bin. If he meant combine, he would say combine. If he said auger wagon Or grain cart, I'm guessing he would say that, so that leaves just an auger.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Could be you are right. You just gotta remember that many of us on this forum HAVE to choose the English forum, cause that's the only foreign language we learn in school - yes I could have learned French or maybe Spanish, but that didn't happen.

So, the reason I react the way I do, is because when I read "buying some auger" it sounds like "buying some food" or "buying some spare parts". If he wrote "buying AN auger" - as you beautifully wrote yourself - I wouldn't have had any doubt about what he meant.

And then as I am writing this, I went to Miketeg's page and saw that his first language is French...........

So I'm just gonna crawl back to my cave and look at the rocks grow old! :hi: :hi:
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
rocky0994

Post by rocky0994 »

JensChrDK wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:14 pm Could be you are right. You just gotta remember that many of us on this forum HAVE to choose the English forum, cause that's the only foreign language we learn in school - yes I could have learned French or maybe Spanish, but that didn't happen.

So, the reason I react the way I do, is because when I read "buying some auger" it sounds like "buying some food" or "buying some spare parts". If he wrote "buying AN auger" - as you beautifully wrote yourself - I wouldn't have had any doubt about what he meant.

And then as I am writing this, I went to Miketeg's page and saw that his first language is French...........

So I'm just gonna crawl back to my cave and look at the rocks grow old! :hi: :hi:
Good quote.... xD

But now let´s go back have anyone a idea why some poeple say they have no trouble ? because i still have the problem with scrucifix :)
I really think that nobody is working anymore on this mod, i tryed everything to get it done but im not the mod creator and i have no idea how the mod is build!

Best Regards
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

JensChrDK wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:14 pm Could be you are right. You just gotta remember that many of us on this forum HAVE to choose the English forum, cause that's the only foreign language we learn in school - yes I could have learned French or maybe Spanish, but that didn't happen.

My signature is also a good advise *thumbsup*
Buzz2112

Post by Buzz2112 »

Any word on an update? My helpers arms are getting tired arms. jkjkjk still one of my top 5 mods.
You don't have to be a farmer to be outstanding in your field. But it helps.
rocky0994

Post by rocky0994 »

Buzz2112 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:37 pm Any word on an update? My helpers arms are getting tired arms. jkjkjk still one of my top 5 mods.
No Update will come and no answer.... we are waiting since month, i really think the mod is dead,
The standart helpers have to work more xD
yumi

Post by yumi »

rocky0994 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:25 pm
Buzz2112 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:37 pm Any word on an update? My helpers arms are getting tired arms. jkjkjk still one of my top 5 mods.
No Update will come and no answer.... we are waiting since month, i really think the mod is dead,
The standart helpers have to work more xD
Sorry to disappoint you, but no the mod is not dead. Of course i can't spend all the time i would like on it, but i'm still trying to fix it.

Quick question for everyone (that might help to by-pass the issue)

What if ,after game loading, you would be presented a panel or something to activate only the characters you want?

This way, by default only the first character is visible, the other ones are loaded when you validate the panel and I think in this case (and especially at this time) they could load correctly.

Thx for your feedback
moreRealistic fan !
FS19 "mr" on Old Farm Coutryside and Champs de France.
Give a try to ContractorMod!
Contractor Mod Beta version for FS22
All released mods source code is on Github