Saving Issue

mulkey5684

Saving Issue

Post by mulkey5684 »

After this last update, sometimes when I go to save the game it shows its saving but it just keeps going. It'll be stuck saying that its saving but i will end up having to close the game because it won't do anything. I dont know if anyone else has experienced this?

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "[FS17] Bug Reports" to "Technical Support", since to seems to be about an issue in FS22 and not in FS17.
Jcarps1224

Re: Saving Issue

Post by Jcarps1224 »

Same issue. Didn’t have an issue before 12/16 update.
I noticed it happened more often when using workers or doing jobs for other farms.
I would hit save and still spinning until the point I had to just shut down my Xbox 1
Jerawls82

Post by Jerawls82 »

Jcarps1224 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:31 pm Same issue. Didn’t have an issue before 12/16 update.
I noticed it happened more often when using workers or doing jobs for other farms.
I would hit save and still spinning until the point I had to just shut down my Xbox 1
I am having the same issue on PC. Mine happens when I autosave. I have also lost all of my saved games, and I keep losing my keybindings for my joystick and steering wheel. This was a poorly released update across the board.
Jerawls82

Post by Jerawls82 »

Jerawls82 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:03 pm
Jcarps1224 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:31 pm Same issue. Didn’t have an issue before 12/16 update.
I am having the same issue on PC. Mine happens when I autosave. I have also lost all of my saved games, and I keep losing my keybindings for my joystick and steering wheel. This was a poorly released update across the board.
Found out it is an issue with SIM Dashboard. If you are using it, you need to update it. You can check their message boards for more info.
Mangoplah76

Post by Mangoplah76 »

I've got the same as the OP, the circle keeps spinning until I hit the Home button on my controller (Xbox One). It's intermittent and it's only been since the update, glad to hear others have the same issue because it means it might get fixed.
bebop

Post by bebop »

hello from Germany, i had the same issue. After deleting the simdashboard mod, it works.
Stenie58

Post by Stenie58 »

Having same problem as of this morning 6/02/23 game not saving manually at all lose save game every time ???