Does anyone remember External account?

Chrisbass88

Does anyone remember External account?

Post by Chrisbass88 »

I used it alittle way back then and now I'm wanting it for fs22. I know there is easy development tools for injecting money into the game. But I'm starting to take an interest in roleplaying, where who ever would use it like myself to start with 0 money and working for real players for close to real life wages.

Is there a mod and also a roleplaying career group out there to simulate what ultra hard mode I be wanting to get into?
Last edited by Chrisbass88 on Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chrisbass88

Re: Does anyone remember External account?

Post by Chrisbass88 »

I'd like a mod like external account so I'm not tied to one server and open to all types (dedi, hosted)
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Chrisbass88 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:25 am I know there is easy development tools for injecting money into the game.

"like myself to start with 0 money"
Easy Development is also allowing you to set account to 0.
Last edited by Mesocyclone on Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

Is this where we used to be able to transfer money from one map to another? I vaguely remember something like that. I’d like to feel I could transfer my money earned on an old map into a new one, as if I sold one farm and bought another, maybe paying a “fee” to do so. It wouldn’t be for everyone, but…