Object missing required vertex for a material

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
JDMFarms

Re: Object missing required vertex for a material

Post by JDMFarms »

no no no...I'm mod'g it in FS19 to play in FS19. to be clear, this is a fs19 basegame item i am mod'g for fs19. using shaders/shared normals from the FS19 folder in my steam directory. UNLESS, i'm unknowingly doing something you see me doing. I'm checklist oriented so i'm doing what I think i learned for FS19 mod'g.

maybe this will help you in helping me. I appreciate you are going the extra mile to try and recreate the problem. I am using GE 64bit 8.2.2. and testing in FS19 game engine.

i'm not interested in FS22 right now. i'll get to that platform in a month or two when i get what i want out of the 19 version. not sure what i'm saying that keeps confusing my objectives. i appologize if that keeps happening from my comments.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

No, I understand what you are doing.
My problem is that my GE is looking at FS22, BUT I just realized that you don't have FS22, so that cannot be your problem. so nevermind.
JDMFarms

Post by JDMFarms »

ahh... got ya. i love the forum; it has its place but i think these troubleshooting posts would be much better on a different platform (zoom, etc). granted, some may not want that level of engagement.
DzInLa

Post by DzInLa »

I think I figured out why the textures do not always show up in the Blender Exporter Plugin v9.0.1 export to i3d from Blender.
If your textures are in a folder called "TEXTURES" (for example) within your Blender model folder, the folder you are exporting to (example folder: FS22_MyModName) should have a copy of the folder called "TEXTURES" in it.