What mods do people want in Farming Simulator 22?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
ClassicTractors

Re: What mods do people want in Farming Simulator 22?

Post by ClassicTractors »

There’s several things I’d like to see added. First off, I think peanut farming would be neat to have. It would allow for several new manufacturers and machine types to be added as well as new production chains from the peanuts.

Next it would be cool to have Bale Baron bundlers for small square balers. These can run consistently without having to stop to unload bundles like the in game accumulator.

Lastly I’d like to see a bale wagon like the New Holland Stackcruiser. Could either option it to pick up individual small square bales or add the Mil Stak bale clamp to pick up large square bales.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
Mullwell

Post by Mullwell »

I've been playing on a small map and limiting myself to EV equipment where I can. It would be neat to see more EV options for tractors. The Huerlimann H4105 by Landmensch is a great example of an EV drivetrain option added to a mod.
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

All suggestions/ideas for mods on console.
1) Winches on pickups.
2) A log platform for the X3 setup of the Phoenix trucks.
3) On FS19 there was a flatbed truck with a crane that could attach a traverse with straps, was INSANELY useful for loading things without having to take a second machine. Can't recall who made it, but would be amazing to have it for 22. EDIT: It was this https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Mannxy

Post by Mannxy »

trayvdo wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:12 pm I would like to see someone convert the amazone crasshopper from Fs17 or Fs19 to fs22.
Such a fun Mod to have, would love th have this available in 22.
Farmer23#

Post by Farmer23# »

Hello,
1. Methane storage where you can send methane from your production factories (fuel refinery, bga etc). And also possibility to loading and unloading methane to tanker or the other way round.

2. Some kinda factory or production chain for compost. Where you can use compost to make something else. Fuel refinery makes a lot of compost..

3. Volvo dumber truck would be awesome. There is Komatsu and Lizard versions.
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

JamesDolan2008 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:51 pm Lets be honest, modders have made Farming Simulator the game it has grown to today. But my question to you is, what mods does the community want for the next game? Including the console players.
Square balers and square bale wrappers ... ideally square baler-wrappers (single machine doing both jobs like the round bale enthusiasts have got).
... even the latest DLC is bale-ist and prejudiced against square bales - equal rights for square bales : we want them NOW!

Ability to number or ID fields created on pioneer maps like No Man's Land, Calm Lands, Western Wilds, etc.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
eric21

Post by eric21 »

No mods for you 🥳
FarmerJon365

Post by FarmerJon365 »

For PS4, I think a Vermeer wood chipper for the TLX 2020 series pickup with the tip-it attachment for the wood chips to load into. Also a newer wood horse barn or metal pull barn style horse barn with sliding stall doors for 8 horses. And an ability to turn out the horses into a pasture.
Petef

Post by Petef »

I would love to see more Animal Pen mods with an option to change the roof colour. There are some fantastic mods out there, but a livestock building with a red roof looks very out of place on a UK farm, which are the maps I like. Having an option to change roof colour would give gamers like me a huge number of additional mods we could use.
Petef

Post by Petef »

And similar for crops for UK farms - seems odd that I can grow cotton on a uk map, but not oilseed rape.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Petef wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:01 am And similar for crops for UK farms - seems odd that I can grow cotton on a uk map, but not oilseed rape.
"The difference between canola oil and rapeseed oil simply comes down to its name. They are both technically the same product; both come from the bright-yellow rapeseed plant, which belongs to the cabbage family."
DjBlaze66

Post by DjBlaze66 »

More current American pickup trucks, such as NMC’s Rambler, Reaper, and Raptor models from fs19. Would be best to have 2022 model year+ trucks. I think TLX has a good thing going with how they allow the crew cab beds to be used with the TLX “Ram” truck and the TLX 22. Maybe they could just give us more truck chassis to use the same beds with.
Petef

Post by Petef »

Ah, thanks, I did not know that 😀
CrippledFarmer

Post by CrippledFarmer »

Please can someone make a console compatible fast plow like 20-25mph sort of fast, I can roll my fields fast but plowing really slows me down.
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

CrippledFarmer wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:34 pm Please can someone make a console compatible fast plow like 20-25mph sort of fast, I can roll my fields fast but plowing really slows me down.
There are various rear weights or trailed lifters that can be used for fooling the game into thinking your implement is raised when it isnt. I assume this would work for plowing. There is a dolly called a 'Snufelstuck' in the modhub that often gets recommended for that kind of thing. Worth a try. I also recall that in FS19 there was a plow that you could mount backwards (on the front of your vehicle) that would allow you to work at full speed, but no idea if thats still a thing.