Relight

UncleRico

Re: Relight

Post by UncleRico »

I bought an 85 inch Sony a bit ago and really like it
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

I'll have to check em out. Unreal how affordable they are considering our first 42" plasma tv cost a grand in 09 lol
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

Finally, Griffin looks amazing. I had to hijack one of the other presets to fiddle around with the tv settings and change the brightness in the menu of FS. This games never looked better. Between this and finally giving up on manual shifting with a controller I'd say I'm back in business lol
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Lazarus99 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:21 am Between this and finally giving up on manual shifting with a controller I'd say I'm back in business lol
I still use the manual shifting, powershift tractors & backing up with the automatic shifting can be a bit of pain depending on the vehicle. Also you can shift and release or partly depress the gas, and when shifting from neutral you can both hold the brake and gas, and select the gear you want.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:04 am

I still use the manual shifting, powershift tractors & backing up with the automatic shifting can be a bit of pain depending on the vehicle. Also you can shift and release or partly depress the gas, and when shifting from neutral you can both hold the brake and gas, and select the gear you want.
I wish we could choose which vehicles we wanna shift. Mostly my issue is with skid loaders. The sharp turning coupled with shifting and tight spots equals frustration. But I agree, tractors and shifting was the sole reason I've gone this long doing it manually. An option while in vehicle to switch auto/manual on the fly would be nice.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Has anyone even made a skid loader with anything other than a work/travel range selection in the last 40 years? I’ve ran a lot of different skids and haven’t encountered it given I’ve never ran a New Holland as new as the in game ones but I’ve ran nearly every other brand and own a twenty year old New Holland that has no range selection
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

I'm guessing if there is it would work like a mini payload type setup. Forward , reverse, and a brakes. Something that small would probably look like your riding a mechanical bull when you turn. It's bad enough turning with tires on skid loaders (on pavement) I prefer tracks
FarmingBucket

Post by FarmingBucket »

Decriptus wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:42 am Modders, please stop ruining your awesome maps with relight. I don't know which modders came up with this, tested it on their map, looked at it and thought "hey ...if this hurts my eyes then everyone's eyes should hurt *insert evil laugh here*"
took the words right out of my mouth. It literally gives me a migraine. There are moments in the day where it looks good but it is way too extreme.
Motologist

Post by Motologist »

Lazarus99 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:47 pm
I wish we could choose which vehicles we wanna shift. Mostly my issue is with skid loaders. The sharp turning coupled with shifting and tight spots equals frustration. But I agree, tractors and shifting was the sole reason I've gone this long doing it manually. An option while in vehicle to switch auto/manual on the fly would be nice.
If you're not aware of this trick, go into the "Vehicle - Gearbox" section of the keybindings menu and assign a button to "Change Direction". Make sure you have "Stop & Go Braking" turned on in the game settings menu. That setup acts like a shuttle shift; just press a button to switch between forwards and reverse. It's not exactly what you're looking for, but operating skid steers, wheel loaders, etc. is much easier.
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

Motologist wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:22 pm

If you're not aware of this trick, go into the "Vehicle - Gearbox" section of the keybindings menu and assign a button to "Change Direction". Make sure you have "Stop & Go Braking" turned on in the game settings menu. That setup acts like a shuttle shift; just press a button to switch between forwards and reverse. It's not exactly what you're looking for, but operating skid steers, wheel loaders, etc. is much easier.
I'm on console. Is this the same principle as when I click the L3 to change forward reverse?