lua error

remcovp

lua error

Post by remcovp »

Somebody who knows what to do?
2023-03-18 14:52 Error: Running LUA method 'mouseEvent'.
dataS/scripts/vehicles/specializations/Wearable.lua(621) : attempt to call method 'getDamageAmount' (a nil value)
jcrags

Re: lua error

Post by jcrags »

I had the exact same error I couldn't enter the "Miscellaneous" category under "Leased items" anymore because of it. And that error was triggered as soon as I tried.
For me it was because of a mod named "Cargo Ramps". As soon as I leased one of those ramps it wouldn't allow me to enter the miscellaneous category anymore, causing me to be unable to return anything that goes under that category... Actually the same issue was happening when buying this ramp. I wouldn't be able to get into the purchase > miscellaneous category either.

Although the above mod was the cause of it on my end, it is probably caused by other mod on your end. The only way to figure this out would be to deactivate the first 50% of mods you use.
Then check if you still get the error, if not then deactivate the first 25% mods. Otherwise the last 25% mods. This way you can "quickly" narrow down which mod is causing the trouble.

I edited the vehicle.xml on the server in my case and removed anything that was related to cargoRamps vehicle. After restarting the server it solved the problem. But I decided to just remove the mod as well. Because I can't really use it anyway if it doesn't allow me to sell or return leased items because of it. I really liked the mod, so if anyone knows how to possibly patch the mod let me know :)