[SOLVED] FS22 Downloaded content does not show up in game

sm5gfy

[SOLVED] FS22 Downloaded content does not show up in game

Post by sm5gfy »

I have recently bought the year 2 seasons pass and the Volvo T425 from Steam. Both the T425 and the BM-Volvo LM845, the bonus content, do show up as installed in the game lobby. However when I go to a savegame they do not show up on the MOD/DLC selection page. I have tested several savegames as well as a new savegame. Any ideas on what's wrong?

Edit: I'm playing on PC and I have now attached the log file but unfortunately it doesn't show any obvious problems.
Attachments
log.txt
(26.86 KiB) Downloaded 24 times
Last edited by sm5gfy on Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
don_apple

Re: FS22 Downloaded content does not show up in game

Post by don_apple »

Without more information it will be next to impossible for others to help. Therefore, if you are playing on Windows or macOS please post the log.txt file of the game here (see the link „log.txt“ in my signature).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

sm5gfy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:38 am I have recently bought the year 2 seasons pass and the Volvo T425 from Steam. Both the T425 and the BM-Volvo LM845, the bonus content, do show up as installed in the game lobby. However when I go to a savegame they do not show up on the MOD/DLC selection page. I have tested several savegames as well as a new savegame. Any ideas on what's wrong?

Edit: I'm playing on PC and I have now attached the log file but unfortunately it doesn't show any obvious problems.
They are bonus vehicles, they aren't selectable there, but shows up in the store when you play
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
sm5gfy

Post by sm5gfy »

@Noraf I did check for that last night but could not find them. I must have been tired because now when I check they are indeed in the shop. Thanks a lot for your help.
Last edited by sm5gfy on Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noraf

Re: [SOLVED] FS22 Downloaded content does not show up in game

Post by Noraf »

👌
Glad to be able to help
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...