Harvest Contract doesn't complete

ReddogSoW

Harvest Contract doesn't complete

Post by ReddogSoW »

I know there was an issue when the game first came out with this, and that things were fixed, and changed, but I'm testing my mod map and am having issues completing any harvest contracts except the absolutely tiny. It generally ends up with about 96-98% delivered each time, irrespective of the fact that the field has been harvested entirely.

Is this still a problem for anyone else? And if so, are GIANTS aware and trying to fix it still?
Eische

Re: Harvest Contract doesn't complete

Post by Eische »

How did you create the field definitions? Via script or manually?
There seems/seemed to be an issue with the per-script generated field definitions not working correctly for that matter.

Check with the authors of that script if there is a fix available.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
ReddogSoW

Re: Harvest Contract doesn't complete

Post by ReddogSoW »

Thanks for the reply Eische. A few of us are investigating the issue. I suspect it's nothing to do with how the field definitions are generated/created, but that there are differences between GE and game as to how size is calculated, and also potentially some calculation errors in the code. The fact that Giants have already had to judge harvest completion on 93% of the calculated yield value suggests that they can't calculate the right number in the first place. My guess is that it's down to a combination of factors but we're working through the process and debugging the various stages in the calcs.