Edgewater

SicknoteFarms

Re: Edgewater

Post by SicknoteFarms »

Lazarus99 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:03 pm
DMZ Commander wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:16 am Having an issue with swathing....using the swather pack, if I catch even the slightest bit of grass ground around the headlands, the whole swath turns to grass
I've seen that in all the swathing previews. Looks like as soon as you get away from the grass turns back to swath. Assuming it just gets ran thru the combine and spit out the back with no issue. Guess the main issue is how much yield was lost during that patch.

Do we have to swath those crops or is it an option over using a regular header on a combine?
If you end up with a grass swath, and place a crop swath next to it (the pickup header is wide enough to grab both) then you actually end up getting a huge yield increase, so probably evens itself out across the whole field.
crash

Post by crash »

Just noticed that flax dont assign any header acceessories. No crop divider or crop knife..
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Is there any word yet on an update? Haven’t read anything on his page wondering if anyone has heard any news
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

I just saw on their Facebook page that they said there will be an update, but didn’t say how soon because they said they were taking a bit of a break now that the map is out. On a side note, they were thankful for the number of downloads (over 100K) and the positive ratings.
Playing on Xbox since FS15
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

From what I have played, that seems to be the only bug I’ve come across. Anyone else stumbled into one?
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

Beanbrother wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:26 am From what I have played, that seems to be the only bug I’ve come across. Anyone else stumbled into one?
Only the saw tooth field edges - I'm having to re-landscape the perimeter of every field and re-pay for the PF sampling everywhere - annoying but not a game breaker as i enjoy landscaping in-game.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

TheGazbeard wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:46 pm
Beanbrother wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:26 am From what I have played, that seems to be the only bug I’ve come across. Anyone else stumbled into one?
Only the saw tooth field edges - I'm having to re-landscape the perimeter of every field and re-pay for the PF sampling everywhere - annoying but not a game breaker as i enjoy landscaping in-game.
I took a small cultivator from the field creator pack and went around the stuff I owned. But ya having to redo the soil samples. But I just cheat the money in do the sample and get back to the dollar amount I had previously
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

The problem is not cutting the field bigger to smooth the edges - some of those edges traverse ditches and streams, so you want to make them smaller, and you need the landscape tools for that because we no longer have the rollers that return fields to uncultivated land.
c_b_mazur

Post by c_b_mazur »

Anyone else buy a field and not be able to sell it afterword's. I keep getting the message that I cannot sell this land while you still own placeable objects on it. Trying to sell Field 3 (Section 12) and have deleted all the fences from the edge of the fields, I cannot see anything else I would need to remove. Any ideas?
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

c_b_mazur wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:57 am Anyone else buy a field and not be able to sell it afterword's. I keep getting the message that I cannot sell this land while you still own placeable objects on it. Trying to sell Field 3 (Section 12) and have deleted all the fences from the edge of the fields, I cannot see anything else I would need to remove. Any ideas?
Probably the fencing around the field
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

Info for South Sask Modding, BcBuhler Farms

Loving the map, but just realised, in the Prices table (unless you place appropriate buy / sell points) -
- Road Salt can only be bought in bags/pallets - there is no bulk buy location for winter road gritting (or herbicide production)
- there is no entry for Chicken Food or Pig Food - cannot buy or sell them, and does not display volume in silo as they're not listed in the prices list.
- nowhere to sell TMR
- nowhere to sell Mineral Feed
- Sawmill does not buy (or sell) woodchips
- Sawmill does not sell wood or planks (for productions) and nowhere buys or sells any of the wood products from Platinum Edition (shingles, railings, bowls, etc.).
- nowhere to buy or sell manure and slurry
- from vanilla game productions, nowhere to sell cereal, clothes, fabric.
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

The Edgewater update is live (No new save required) Including the train issue. *thumbsup*
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours