Unable to download new DLC

Ben49

Unable to download new DLC

Post by Ben49 »

Hello everyone,

I have the season pass and I play on PS5
It is impossible for me to download the new dlc while I have it available since that night, it puts me "an error occurred", the error is CE-107880-4

Am I the only one with this problem?

Have a good day
Ben49

Re: Unable to download new DLC

Post by Ben49 »

Good evening

I finally found a solution if it helps some

1 - Restart the PS5
Then turn off the PS5 and wait 30 seconds before you turn it back on.

2 - If it doesn’t work, turn off your console and then turn off your internet router. Wait 30 seconds before turning your router back on.

3 - Last solution, you can try to download the DLC from the mobile app.

For me the second solution worked:)
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

I didn’t see this level of anger when everyone was dumping on the Vermeer dlc for being “another crappy bale dlc with equipment we already have in game”. What goes around comes around I guess haha
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

UncleRico wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:41 am I didn’t see this level of anger when everyone was dumping on the Vermeer dlc for being “another crappy bale dlc with equipment we already have in game”. What goes around comes around I guess haha
Vermeer is a US brand, so a lot of guys from the US where happy. Goweil is from Austria, so they aren't happy.
Lot of people on the English forum are from the US, if you look at the German forum the meaning about the DLC's is the other way around. I really didn't care about Vermeer, but I do like the Goweil DLC because of the brand suiting perfectly the Erlengrat map and also the new way of making bales.

I think it's time for a Euro Farming simulator and a American Farming simulator, something like ETS and ATS.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Lexie wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:39 am
Vermeer is a US brand, so a lot of guys from the US where happy. Goweil is from Austria, so they aren't happy.
Lot of people on the English forum are from the US, if you look at the German forum the meaning about the DLC's is the other way around. I really didn't care about Vermeer, but I do like the Goweil DLC because of the brand suiting perfectly the Erlengrat map and also the new way of making bales.

I think it's time for a Euro Farming simulator and a American Farming simulator, something like ETS and ATS.
My comment doesn’t make much sense and is out of context after they removed the other comments. I for one hope they continue to make the game as one because there is a fair amount of overlap. Goweil is an example, it is available in the US according to its website.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

UncleRico wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:25 am
Lexie wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:39 am

My comment doesn’t make much sense and is out of context after they removed the other comments. I for one hope they continue to make the game as one because there is a fair amount of overlap. Goweil is an example, it is available in the US according to its website.
In that case, they can bring the DLC to both games. On this moment there is no need for me to buy the seasons pass, to much dlc's I don't like.