Limit Bale

Ben49

Re: Limit Bale

Post by Ben49 »

Hello

I took the new DLC and so I made a good amount of bales.

I stock them in the hangar that Vertexdesign took out, the one that works like a silo.

However, I just got the message that I reached the maximum number of balls, limited to 200.

I thought using this kind of shed didn’t count bales. Is my information wrong?

Have a good day
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Ben49 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:07 pm Hello

I took the new DLC and so I made a good amount of bales.

I stock them in the hangar that Vertexdesign took out, the one that works like a silo.

However, I just got the message that I reached the maximum number of balls, limited to 200.

Have a good day
The shed that came with the patch before update 1.9 holds 200 bales/pallets. Also modders use this system to help console players with storage. When you put 200 in the building/barn/shed, the shed is full and you need to buy a new shed for more bales. The bales doesn't count as a limit on the map. Because of balelimit of 200 on console you can now make more bales but you need to store them so they are not visible on the map causing lots of lag etc.

So example: you can make 1000 bales, but then you need at least 4 sheds. But you need to store the first 200 before you can make more bales.

I hope this answer is clear enough, as English isn't my first language and sometimes I'm looking for the right words to use.
Last edited by Mesocyclone on Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ben49

Post by Ben49 »

Thanks for coming back.
I understand this situtation, but I have the impression that it does not work.
However I use this mod which works as the mod of the update.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022

It still puts me that I am limited and yet I stock all the new balls in it.
Sneaks

Post by Sneaks »

you must be using the VDI sheds under Buildings/ sheds tab.... You need to use the one in buildings/Silos tab
Playing TVTOF
playing on a Good Old PS4
Ben49

Post by Ben49 »

I use the one in the silos tab
I guess a mod must be in conflict
As soon as I enter the session, in created balls ( as if I had created some just now ) there is to display the number of balls that I have in stock in the hang

And then some balls are stored in a classic hangar

Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

The last picture isn't a storage for bales, that is a crop storage shed. So those bales in there definitely counts in game.

But indeed looks like it's not working properly, i dont really know, as it's difficult to test on PC, as we got a bale limit of 2420 and im not in the mood of spawning so many bales :P

Did you try the original bale/pallet storageshed by giants? As the mod might be the issue.
This is the storage shed from Giants itself, it holds 250 pallets/bales, maybe the one from the modder isn't coded correctly??
Ben49

Post by Ben49 »

yes the last photo there are about 80 balls and these count in the game:)

I tried Giant’s hangar and there’s the same problem.

I guess I have a conflicting mod I’ll watch this
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Ben49 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:55 pm yes the last photo there are about 80 balls and these count in the game:)

I tried Giant’s hangar and there’s the same problem.

I guess I have a conflicting mod I’ll watch this
To see if you have a mod conflict, just open a new savegame without any mods. It also can be just the update itself. As there are a lot of issues since 1.9
Ben49

Post by Ben49 »

Thank you very much Mesocyclone, for the tip and for the time you take to answer.

I tried and indeed it seems to be a problem after the update because I tried on a new map without mod and I have the same problem. When I enter the session it already puts me that there is a created ball, in the menu
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Ben49 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:42 pm Thank you very much Mesocyclone, for the tip and for the time you take to answer.

I tried and indeed it seems to be a problem after the update because I tried on a new map without mod and I have the same problem. When I enter the session it already puts me that there is a created ball, in the menu
Report the bug to giants here: https://feedback.giants-software.com/login_page.php
Create account and fill in the form, this is the way to report this.

I will do the same, as the more reports the better ;)
Ben49

Post by Ben49 »

Done;)

Good game to you and thank you
Sneaks

Post by Sneaks »

I'm using the same VDI bale storage shed on PS4 and it works fine for me.
Playing TVTOF
playing on a Good Old PS4
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Sneaks wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:01 pm I'm using the same VDI bale storage shed on PS4 and it works fine for me.
Look back a little bit at the messages. Yeah the sheds work, but the bales still are a part of the balelimit, so they count while this shouldn't be the case.

As he said:
Ben49 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:07 pm However, I just got the message that I reached the maximum number of balls, limited to 200.
Last edited by Mesocyclone on Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Misread post my bad
Last edited by Mesocyclone on Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Mesocyclone wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:13 pm Look back a little bit at the messages. Yeah the sheds work, but the bales still are a part of the balelimit, so they count while this shouldn't be the case.
Acording to the picture, he got more than 200 bales in that storage....
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...