Limit Bale

Mesocyclone

Re: Limit Bale

Post by Mesocyclone »

Noraf wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:29 pm
Mesocyclone wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:13 pm Look back a little bit at the messages. Yeah the sheds work, but the bales still are a part of the balelimit, so they count while this shouldn't be the case.
Acording to the picture, he got more than 200 bales in that storage....
Strange it tells me 115 in this picture..... (As the one that is having the issue is Ben and not Sneaks)
And then he has a couple more not stored, and according to himself he hit then the balelimit of 200....

Ben49 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:08 pm Image

So then it's not the 1.9 update issue, but another issue. As Ben has the balelimit and Sneaks havent.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

i guess i should have quoted the picture too, i was pointing to Sneaks picture, he's on playstation, and got more than 200 bales in his storage
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Noraf wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:24 pm i guess i should have quoted the picture too, i was pointing to Sneaks picture, he's on playstation, and got more than 200 bales in his storage
Yeah I know I did see that, but he wasn't the one saying he hit the bale limit. He never said the shed wasn't working (loading/unloading) So the issue continues....
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Every patch/update it's gonna be a surprise what they will break....

So far I've seen:
Plowing not working properly anymore
Feed mixer menu not showing when NEAR the mixer
Bale limit that is implemented not working (apparently not for everybody since Ben hit the balelimit)

It's always something....
Ben49

Post by Ben49 »

Sneaks wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:01 pm I'm using the same VDI bale storage shed on PS4 and it works fine for me.
Indeed it works well for you:)

I tried on another map without mod and the problem persists, it’s still weird.
So I guess it comes from the update

I’m on PS5 on my side
Farmer Chef

Post by Farmer Chef »

I’m also having the same problem with bale limit message coming up on my save game using the new bale and pallet storage shed. I’m on Xbox series X.
I have also submitted the bug to giants.
Hope it gets resolved very soon! 🤞 I was looking forward to creating loads of bales with the new DLC!