Mixing Ratio Not Showing When Near Wagon

granitefan713

Mixing Ratio Not Showing When Near Wagon

Post by granitefan713 »

Hey everyone. Since I've been playing FS 22 on PS4/PS5 (around November of 2022), whenever I would walk or drive by a mixing wagon, the fill/mixing ratio would show. This made it very helpful when filling the wagon with a tractor/telehandler/loader/etc. The help menu confirms this is how it should work. As of around a week ago, it stopped. It now behaves like FS19 where you have to enter the self-propelled mixing wagon or tractor hooked to a mixing wagon to see the mixing ratio. I can't seem to find a setting for this, I've uninstalled any mod I installed since it happened, I've tried new maps, new save games, etc, nothing changes it. Does anyone have any insight? Was this the result of a game update? Thanks.
Mesocyclone

Re: Mixing Ratio Not Showing When Near Wagon

Post by Mesocyclone »

I was just doing mixing when I noticed the same thing! I'm on PC. Please giants fix this!

I reported it in the bug-report system of giants. So hopefully they fix it with next update.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

And you did press F1? I have tried the new Göweil stationary baler, and that has an equal enhanced animation on how much material there is in the baler, in the F1 menu. Don't know if this addition has done anything to the "old" F1 menu...
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

JensChrDK wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:56 pm And you did press F1? I have tried the new Göweil stationary baler, and that has an equal enhanced animation on how much material there is in the baler, in the F1 menu. Don't know if this addition has done anything to the "old" F1 menu...
Yes i have F1 open all the time.

On the feeding mixers still showing the "old" menu in F1.
Before update 1.9 it shown in the F1 menu the mixer ratio menu as soon as you came close to the mixer wagon. Now nothing happens and you need to jump in the tractor attached to the mixer to see your mixing ratio menu.

Im also unable to fill mineral feed by pressing LEFT THUMBSTICK to refill mixer. It activates and stops right away when next to a pallet of mineral feed. (Now you dont necessarily need mineral feed to make TMR, but would be nice if it works how it's intented to)
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

That's just a bad way to update the game, Giants... :cry: Let's hope it get's fixed soon!
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

granitefan713 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:51 pm Thanks.
JensChrDK wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:36 pm That's just a bad way to update the game, Giants... :cry: Let's hope it get's fixed soon!
Can i ask you both to report it with me at their Bug Report system, got a feeling the more reports the better:
https://feedback.giants-software.com/login_page.php

Thanks in advance guys! Happy Farming :hi:
Steel_Horse

Post by Steel_Horse »

Curious, So I am on PC and my recipe is coming up fine just like normal. Both for basegame cows which I run on Griffin and Maize plus cows and equipment which I run on NewLands. I dont have the GoWeil pack.
Makes me wonder if it might be a weird keybind conflict? I have seen similiar things happen before. Just a thought.
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Steel_Horse wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:48 am Curious, So I am on PC and my recipe is coming up fine just like normal. Both for basegame cows which I run on Griffin and Maize plus cows and equipment which I run on NewLands. I dont have the GoWeil pack.
Makes me wonder if it might be a weird keybind conflict? I have seen similiar things happen before. Just a thought.
Im on PC and don't have the goweil pack as well.
But yeah it comes up when you enter the tractor attached to the feeding mixer wagon.

But not when you are in a telehandler or any loader to load up the wagon. And it did that before. They especially added that feature in a previous update. So you don't have to jump back in the attached tractor to see your recipe.

They added it in patch 1.5:

granitefan713

Post by granitefan713 »

I submitted this through the Bug Report system as suggested, and received a notice this morning that it has been resolved and will be fixed in an upcoming patch. Thank you everyone for your help and input.
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Good news! Thanks for letting me know. My status on this report haven't been changed yet.