Loki_79 bug report thread

Eische

Re: Loki_79 bug report thread

Post by Eische »

loki_79 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:27 pm
Eische wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:25 am Nice. Thank you looking into this so fast!
I have just released the fixed version. It worked for me, but please test and confirm that header trailers are working for you as well.
https://github.com/loki79uk/FS22_Univer ... d/releases
This is awesome!
Yes, I can confirm that header trailers are now working again.

Thank you for fixing it that fast! I'm only using your mod for a short time, but it's already one of those mods I don't want to miss anymore.
Thank you for this mod and all the effort you put into it *thumbsup*
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
anthu

Post by anthu »

Hello loki
since the v 1.9.0.0 the lumberjack mod dont work for me
i am unable to remove stumps

- Chainsaw can remove stumps (grind for 3 seconds)
is there a chance to update this real usefull mod?
lg
andreas
loki_79

Post by loki_79 »

anthu wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:02 pm Hello loki
since the v 1.9.0.0 the lumberjack mod dont work for me
i am unable to remove stumps

- Chainsaw can remove stumps (grind for 3 seconds)
is there a chance to update this real usefull mod?
lg
andreas
Which map is this on? It still works for me in 1.9 on Silverrun. I can remove stumps without superstrength, and can remove whole trees with superstrength on. Can you send me a log file?
anthu

Post by anthu »

hy loki
sry, my mistake
it was tricky for me to find the yellow mark,
went minimal forward/backward, left/right stand/knee to change the blue ring to yellow ring
now it works
map is "Frühling" from kalle
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022

lg
andreas
SETKA

Post by SETKA »

Hi Loki, first I want to thank you for the amazing job you are doing, it makes life in the game so much easier for us. I was wondering if there's any chance the Universal Autoload mods won't disable the tension belts when vending the product it carries when passing through the trigger. Removing the tension belts loosens the container and is lost around the map. Thank you so much.
loki_79

Post by loki_79 »

SETKA wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:28 pm Hi Loki, first I want to thank you for the amazing job you are doing, it makes life in the game so much easier for us. I was wondering if there's any chance the Universal Autoload mods won't disable the tension belts when vending the product it carries when passing through the trigger. Removing the tension belts loosens the container and is lost around the map. Thank you so much.
Hi - I will have a look at this. It used to unstrap and re-strap, but I think there were other issues caused by that. I'll have to check the bugs and git history to see what the issue was. If you do not unstrap then the straps keep their old shape around the empty spaces and I think it looks bad.
SETKA

Post by SETKA »

loki_79 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:00 pm
SETKA wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:28 pm Hi Loki, first I want to thank you for the amazing job you are doing, it makes life in the game so much easier for us. I was wondering if there's any chance the Universal Autoload mods won't disable the tension belts when vending the product it carries when passing through the trigger. Removing the tension belts loosens the container and is lost around the map. Thank you so much.
Hi - I will have a look at this. It used to unstrap and re-strap, but I think there were other issues caused by that. I'll have to check the bugs and git history to see what the issue was. If you do not unstrap then the straps keep their old shape around the empty spaces and I think it looks bad.
Thank you very much for answering. In my case it would not be a problem since we used the train only with containers that do not disappear in the trigger and the train would return loaded with empty containers, so the tension belts would come doing the function of holding them and it would look good.
SETKA

Post by SETKA »

The trailer does maintain the tension belts when going through the trigger and selling the product.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/q07ibJW6MqQ[/youtube]
loki_79

Post by loki_79 »

SETKA wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:10 pm The trailer does maintain the tension belts when going through the trigger and selling the product.
Which map is this? Or where on another map can I reproduce this? All the wood sellpoints I know for the train are further away than this one and require unloading.
SETKA

Post by SETKA »

loki_79 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:39 am
SETKA wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:10 pm The trailer does maintain the tension belts when going through the trigger and selling the product.
Which map is this? Or where on another map can I reproduce this? All the wood sellpoints I know for the train are further away than this one and require unloading.
Hello, tell me where I can spend a (savegame) of a game of the Silverrun Forest map with the point of sale of the containers located on the train section for you to try it.
Ape

Post by Ape »

Hi Loki,

I've been speaking to Scroft recently as he uses the CabView quite effectively and we were wondering if there is a way to make it compatible with Tobii Eye Tracker 5 or other eye tracking equipment? Unfortunately using those peripherals disables the mod which is a shame as being able to lean and look would be brilliant!
loki_79

Post by loki_79 »

Ape wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:42 pm Hi Loki,

I've been speaking to Scroft recently as he uses the CabView quite effectively and we were wondering if there is a way to make it compatible with Tobii Eye Tracker 5 or other eye tracking equipment? Unfortunately using those peripherals disables the mod which is a shame as being able to lean and look would be brilliant!
Hi, I could certainly (try to) make a version that isn't disabled. Since I don't have any eye tracking hardware, I have no way to test it, so played it safe and went with the default behaviour. I'll have to warn you though that my plate is pretty full lately, so can't promise that I'll be able to spend much time on it.
Ape

Post by Ape »

loki_79 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:16 am
Ape wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:42 pm Hi Loki,

Hi, I could certainly (try to) make a version that isn't disabled. Since I don't have any eye tracking hardware, I have no way to test it, so played it safe and went with the default behaviour. I'll have to warn you though that my plate is pretty full lately, so can't promise that I'll be able to spend much time on it.
Hi Loki, that would be great if you could. I don't mind testing for you if needed. I'm a layman with modding / developing but trialling / testing anything is no problem!

Many thanks Loki, much appreciated, and thank you for getting back to me!