Empty Incomplete Bale jd cp690 cotton baler

toby crick

Empty Incomplete Bale jd cp690 cotton baler

Post by toby crick »

I’m on ps5. I cannot complete a cotton contract because I cannot get the remaining cotton out of my baler. It’s fs22, and the machine is John Deere cp690. The primary chamber has 1163 l (46%) and the secondary chamber has 7706 (77%). I cannot find a way to empty this so I can complete this contract. Help!!
razrbx

Re: Empty Incomplete Bale jd cp690 cotton baler

Post by razrbx »

I had same issue. My solution was to leave CP690 sit until there was another cotton contract, accepted that contract (don’t borrow equipment) and used the same picker to finish them both. I could not find a way to eject the unfinished bale.
toby crick

Post by toby crick »

Awesome. I’ll try that! I spent a lot of time picking, so it’d be a shame to let that go to waste as well as the cotton ha. Thanks so much for the quick reply :) Cheers
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

You should be able to unload the unfinished bale, that means the big chamber. What's in the small chamber is almost a certain loss.. But open the F1 menu and see if it isn't possible to unload unfinished bale.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
toby crick

Post by toby crick »

Thanks for the reply JensChrDK. Do you know if there is a shortcut button for the dual sense ps5 controller? I’m not familiar with the pc button layout, but for us ps5 people we hold l1 and that brings up our choice to empty baler (only the big chamber) but that choice ONLY seems to appear when the big chamber is 100%.
ArcticRaider

Post by ArcticRaider »

It's bugged on Xbox one as well. Can't unload partial bale from chamber 2. It worked pre-patch 1.9.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Sorry Toby, don't know the combination of buttons to do the trick. Hopefully another PS5 player can help here!!
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
toby crick

Post by toby crick »

You guys rock. Thanks so much for sharing!
azhur

Post by azhur »

With change of 1 line in baler.lua in game version 1.9.0.0, Giants added new bug, affecting JD cp690.
From now and until fixed, any baler with platform can not unload incomplete bale.

And another bug, making it impossible to fold.
mike34s

Post by mike34s »

razrbx wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:56 am I had same issue. My solution was to leave CP690 sit until there was another cotton contract, accepted that contract (don’t borrow equipment) and used the same picker to finish them both. I could not find a way to eject the unfinished bale uno online
This is not a best solution yet, I am also facing this problem and haven't found a way yet
quadsimfarmer

Post by quadsimfarmer »

This still remains a problem on PC as well. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
cuhnkedrik

Post by cuhnkedrik »

razrbx wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:56 am I had same issue. My solution was to leave CP690 sit until there was another cotton contract, accepted that contract (don’t borrow equipment) and used the same picker to finish them both. I could not find a way to eject the unfinished bale.geometry dash
Unfortunately, I too am experiencing this issue and have not yet discovered a satisfactory solution.
sarahlly

Post by sarahlly »

ArcticRaider wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:41 pm It's bugged on Xbox one as well. Can't unload partial bale from chamber 2. It worked pre-patch 1.9.
bob the robber
What is the final solution given because there is not yet an optimal method.
LieweTheBest

Post by LieweTheBest »

There is a mod for this, its called unload bales early. Unfortunately it seems like the mod is not crossplay and only for pc.