Greenhouses- cannot refill water post 1.9?

wheelmansteve

Greenhouses- cannot refill water post 1.9?

Post by wheelmansteve »

I can no longer refill greenhouses. Greenhouses still accept seeds, fert, manure, but not water. Steps taken:

Removed all mods added post 1.9. No change.
Tested w/ base game water trailer. No change.
Purchased new base game greenhouse, tested filling w/ base game water trailer, no change. (Accepts seeds but not water.)
Purchased additional base game trailer, filled from base game hydrant, no change.

PS5, Griffin 22. I have 18 greenhouses that are running out of water, so hoping for some insight. I will test on other maps.
Old fat guy with a day job...
Staalker

Re: Greenhouses- cannot refill water post 1.9?

Post by Staalker »

Greenhouses in base game don't require seeds.

If you're using base game greenhouses...I'm confused by that statement.
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Using mod greenhouses that take other inputs. I tested with base game stuff to rule out the modded GH's.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

but did you test it on a savegame without any mods, which is the only way to rule out mod issues
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
wronghanddrive

Post by wronghanddrive »

I'm experiencing the same issue on PS5. I have 3 base game large green houses that I used to fill with the TLX 3500 tanker. I can no longer overload water into it.

I've tried with the TLX transport as well, still can't. The only way I can get water into the greenhouses is with basegame tankers.
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Been testing. Nothing conclusive yet. I saw the other thread about SIlverrun. It works without mods, but I haven't found which one breaks it. I'm not mod-heavy, and don't want to bork a good save.
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

wheelmansteve wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:05 pm Been testing. Nothing conclusive yet. I saw the other thread about SIlverrun. It works without mods, but I haven't found which one breaks it. I'm not mod-heavy, and don't want to bork a good save.
Do you have the right tool selected? Top left menu it's highlighted what is selected. If you have a trailer with water for example, you need to select the trailer to be able to activate trigger and unload.
DUXH8R

Post by DUXH8R »

I'm having the same issue. Tried buying a new trailer to haul water but it wouldn't fill, bought and installed a water tank and it wouldn't fill.
Totally lost...
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

I'm aware of the tool selection issue. Not the problem. My Frankenmuth save works properly, so I listed all the mods NOT loaded on that save and deselected them from my Griffin save and tested. No change. I'll try Wronghanddrive's workaround- I am using a TLX3500 tanker on the Griffin save.
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

OK. Through the miracle of PS Remote Play, I was able to do a quick test: I purchased a 3000l base game water trailer, and a used Landini tractor. I put 300l or water in the trailer, and was able to fill a greenhouse. I am going to state very carefully that IN MY CASE the issue appears to be the TLX3500. I have a single cab with the chassis mount tank in "unreal" mode.
DUXH8R

Post by DUXH8R »

I'm using TLX PHX T9- 425 Cat and the TLX Tanker. The tanker body will fill with water but not unload at the greenhouse. Then I bought a TLX 2020 Liq-IT trailer but cannot fill it with water. I bought a single cab truck but the water tank trailer still will not load water into it.
Theseus

Post by Theseus »

I’m having the same issue on Xbox series X, can fill but can’t overload. Have tried everything from uninstalling mods, switching maps, etc. and haven’t found anything to fix the issue.
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

I had tested the tanker body on the 82Studios Superliner, and it did not work either. Using this now, no issues:

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2022
DUXH8R

Post by DUXH8R »

Theseus wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:37 am I’m having the same issue on Xbox series X, can fill but can’t overload. Have tried everything from uninstalling mods, switching maps, etc. and haven’t found anything to fix the issue.
I downloaded the Lizard And ank 40 from the kids and that worked for me. I'm also on Xbox series x.
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Looks like 82S has started patching- probably OK to close/lock this thread!