Case IH Magnum 340 - 400 Series Special Edition FL

tanithfirst

Case IH Magnum 340 - 400 Series Special Edition FL

Post by tanithfirst »

I've no idea if this is the right place for this, or even if the mod author (macktrucker921) will see this but I just wanted to say how good I thought his new Case Magnum special edition is. I don't really get on with the bendy tractors very well when it comes to wanting something over 500hp, so having this go up to 800hp was excellent. The only downside for me is that it doesn't support precision farming, at least not without having an Isaria Pro stuck on the front (which makes tractors look ugly I think), so if he does see this please please please could he update the tractor to support precision farming? :biggrin2:
Mesocyclone

Re: Case IH Magnum 340 - 400 Series Special Edition FL

Post by Mesocyclone »

tanithfirst wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:22 pm I've no idea if this is the right place for this, or even if the mod author (macktrucker921) will see this but I just wanted to say how good I thought his new Case Magnum special edition is. I don't really get on with the bendy tractors very well when it comes to wanting something over 500hp, so having this go up to 800hp was excellent. The only downside for me is that it doesn't support precision farming, at least not without having an Isaria Pro stuck on the front (which makes tractors look ugly I think), so if he does see this please please please could he update the tractor to support precision farming? :biggrin2:
You have a better chance of messaging him on FB if you want him to see your "request".
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100084690010731
tanithfirst

Post by tanithfirst »

Thanks for that - wasn't sure if he had any way to contact directly
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

In my opinion every tractor coming to modhub should be tested by giants if they are Precision Farming ready. Precision Farming is out for a long time now, and still tractors are getting released without the sensor option....
empato

Post by empato »

Not everybody is playing with Precision Farming...
tanithfirst

Post by tanithfirst »

True, but not everyone plays using the precision farming pack so I get why some modders don't add the option. And as I've never tried modding anything myself, I've no idea how much more work it would be adding something like that... I would prefer that all modded tractors supported it, along with all the sprayers, spreaders, etc but I'll take what i can get.

Looking through the FB posts for Macktrucker it looks like several others have asked for the Isaria Pro option to be added to the Case Magnum too, and he said he would look into it so thats progress
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

empato wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:12 pm Not everybody is playing with Precision Farming...
When you don't play PF you dont have the option in shop to purchase the sensor.
So if you play with PF THEN it gives you the option, it's just a simple code for the modder.
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

But i understand the people that doesnt play realistic and use PF they wont use that tractor, as there is nothing realistic about it :P 800hp, and it lifts anything you want, even other tractors lol.