Griffin Indiana 22 Support Thread

Bocephus80

Re: Griffin Indiana 22 Support Thread

Post by Bocephus80 »

Just clocked 400 hrs on here. Still think it’s the best American map in FS! Hey AJ. Just throwing it out there because no one else has done it. I live in the middle of cotton country in Texas. It would be so cool to have a Texas map that all your starting equipment was for a cotton farm.
PS4Pro
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

[upvote]
Old fat guy with a day job...
Chugly11

Post by Chugly11 »

I just made this forum account solely to come here and say that this map is fantastic. I have been playing on it for a couple days and it is exactly what I wanted in a midwest USA map. The detail, the layout.. everything. Thanks for taking the many hours to create such a great sandbox for us to farm. Cheers to you for a good map.

May your crops be robust and your tractors mighty.
NittiGrittiFarmer

Post by NittiGrittiFarmer »

Does anyone know if there is an inventory limit on this map? I downloaded the modded hayloft that is supposed to hold 1,000,000 but would only accept 500,000
coleislazy

Post by coleislazy »

NittiGrittiFarmer wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:20 pm Does anyone know if there is an inventory limit on this map? I downloaded the modded hayloft that is supposed to hold 1,000,000 but would only accept 500,000
i don't believe maps would impose this kind of limit.

i think it is likely that the mod in question allows 500,000 liters of hay and another 500,000 liters of straw, but not 1,000,000 of one.
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

Hope everyone is still enjoying the map, I have had a lot of RL things going on but I am starting to work my way back into adjustments to the map if its still relative enough to do so.
If there is any request for changes to the map please feel free to post to refresh my memory.
I may do one final update or just leave it be, and move on to a new project. The community voice shall be heard on updating or not.
Thanks,
ajFarmer
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

aj, this map is still my sole save. For me it's the only map that is realistic and balanced. Also, it's the only mod map that I can use the ai drivers for console. The only thing I was wondering, are you able to add a spot to break rocks or a quarry spot up north and use the platinum rock breakers aspect and mine rock for creating lime or productions? Also at this point i prefer any updates be save safe. I'm too far into all this to start fresh. Thanks for coming back and hope your real life situation wasnt too bad or is resolved?!
Steel_Horse

Post by Steel_Horse »

Almost 50 episodes in on my series and still having fun. Cant really say I have a list of stuff to request. I guess adding support for platinum features would be interesting including having a container car on the train. There are some platinum production elements that might complement things you already have in place.

The only thing that trips me up periodically is running out of spawn room for contract equipment at the dealership and having it disappear. Happens mostly if I take a couple of grass contracts together. A nice to have would be tailored US localised contract equipment, also so I didnt keep getting offered the Xerion without a front PTO to drive a front mower ( I know its a base game issue)

All in All I would probably vote for a new project as I would love to see what you do next. Have loved the ride on this one. Thanks
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

I must have missed the leave it be and onto another project. Personally of nobody comes up with anything earth shattering needing added, I'd say dont bother updating. I cant say theres anything I feel I'm missing while playing. I'd prefer you doing another map if that's the new project.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Steel_Horse wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:29 am Almost 50 episodes in on my series and still having fun. Cant really say I have a list of stuff to request. I guess adding support for platinum features would be interesting including having a container car on the train. There are some platinum production elements that might complement things you already have in place.

The only thing that trips me up periodically is running out of spawn room for contract equipment at the dealership and having it disappear. Happens mostly if I take a couple of grass contracts together. A nice to have would be tailored US localised contract equipment, also so I didnt keep getting offered the Xerion without a front PTO to drive a front mower ( I know its a base game issue)

All in All I would probably vote for a new project as I would love to see what you do next. Have loved the ride on this one. Thanks
So you borrow equipment with every contract you take? You can just borrow for one, and then work the other contracts with the same equipment - just don't press collect on the contract with the borrowed equipment until all contracts are done.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

New project gets my vote! -Another Griffin Lifer...
Old fat guy with a day job...
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

The fields I made on Griffin are the perfect size for a lot of the nice Tractors from EY Modding. Here I am cultivating some weeds from my corn crop with my narrow front 4320. Image
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

Cant wait to get back on there tonight. Tlx 1982 finally out. Its gonna be a farming marathon!!!
Jalars86

Post by Jalars86 »

After playing on it for a few weeks now, I think my only request would be to make the trail signs removable. I was going to clear some trees out behind the barn and put a cow pen there but the sign made me change plans. Not a huge deal though because I changed my layout and made it work. It's an awesome map and I really appreciate all the hard work you put into it to make it have something for everyone.
FS22 on PC and Xbox One
Steel_Horse

Post by Steel_Horse »

Jalars86 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:31 pm After playing on it for a few weeks now, I think my only request would be to make the trail signs removable. I was going to clear some trees out behind the barn and put a cow pen there but the sign made me change plans. Not a huge deal though because I changed my layout and made it work. It's an awesome map and I really appreciate all the hard work you put into it to make it have something for everyone.
Not sure whether you are console or PC, However on PC the Object Hider mod works a treat for the trail signs.