Multiplayer connection issue

Ihr habt ein Team und sucht Mitspieler? Oder seid ihr als Spieler auf der Suche nach einem neuen Team? Dann ist dieses Forum euer Platz.
Hannibalsmith100

Multiplayer connection issue

Post by Hannibalsmith100 »

Hi, I run a farming multiplayer 2022 server with 4 other friends. The game is purchased through steam. One of the people is unable to load onto the server due to it saying four mods are “unavailable” everyone else is able to get on and play just fine. I sent him my entire mod folder and had the same error so I know he has the proper versions. I’ve tried everything I can think of. Reinstalls. Swapping the mods out and back in all kinds of random things. I screen viewed and everything seems to be correct. Same versions and the game is updated.

Does anyone have any ideas on what we should try. I don’t want to have to revert to a older game version and or remove the mods all together. Two mods are from lizard and a auto load trailer on the mod hub so I don’t really see the mods as an issue more of a game issue on his end? He can use the mods in single player. It just makes no sense that everyone else’s games will load just fine on the server but his will not.

Completely at a loss I spent 5 hours on this and have played every farm sim game with mods etc but never ran into this issue.
Papa42

Re: Multiplayer connection issue

Post by Papa42 »

Das hier ist das Deutsche Forum. Also bitte in Deutsch oder das Forum wechseln. Danke.
Bei Interesse hier melden.
Discord: https://discord.gg/8dYaMKzCPz
Steam: Dr_Ranzigesau