Plow and cultivarted stubble textures

Ryuuku

Re: Plow and cultivarted stubble textures

Post by Ryuuku »

I had this happen on my custom-made fields on both Calm Lands and Western Wilds maps, so this isn't specific to pre-made fields.
W1der

Post by W1der »

I don´t appreciate how my newly planted potato field look ... :neutralnew:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
NewHollandEr

Post by NewHollandEr »

All of you should report that bug as I did, in order to have it more weighted. :wink:
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

I will have to take back my last post. I evidently forgot that the issue is evidently involving fields that were harvested. It would be great if a modder can find a fix for this, but only if the issue is not involving the source code.
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

Running more tests. It appears this problem is also involving cultivated fields and lime. If you apply lime to a cultivated field then run a plow over it, you get the same issue.

Keep in mind that the main issue is involving the field and plowing after harvest.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

This will be resolved in Patch 1.9.1 which releases very soon, along with some other fixes to reported issues after Patch 1.9, and also has some new game content as well.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Boots

Post by Boots »

Update 1.9.1 - 25th Apr. 2023
Thank you Giants perfect

Great game
NewHollandEr

Post by NewHollandEr »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:39 am This will be resolved in Patch 1.9.1 which releases very soon, along with some other fixes to reported issues after Patch 1.9, and also has some new game content as well.
Thank you GIANTS TEAM!!! I really appreciate your work! :smileynew: :smileynew: :smileynew: