Bourgault 3420-100 Paralink Hoe Drill + 71300 Air Cart person keep moving non-stop

hetmans

Bourgault 3420-100 Paralink Hoe Drill + 71300 Air Cart person keep moving non-stop

Post by hetmans »

when i first load the game, i start moving forward and when i release W key, it still walking forward, if i press SHIFT to run and release SHIFT it still keeps now running forward, i press A to move left and it keeps moving left but forward doesn't work anymore, but when i press F for right, than changes to right and keeps moving to right and left doesn't work anymore, than S for backwards and its stuck in there. When i press ESC key because it's stuck ingame moving backwards on S key, it keep scrolling in the main menu as well. so frustrating.

i checked to see if this file is affected by other mods and its not, because if i take all mods from this mods folder, its still having this issue and if i put all mods back in, but take FS22_bourgaultSeries3420.zip out, than everything works fine.

also in my log file, i see bunch of this repeating:

2023-04-28 22:32 Error: Running LUA method 'update'.
dataS/scripts/animation/ScrollingAnimation.lua(219) : attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'scrollPosition' (a nil value)

also this with different numbers:
Warning (script): Unknown entity id 87899 for 'object' in method 'setShaderParameter'

and so on:

Warning (script): Unknown entity id 87899 for 'object' in method 'setVisibility'.
don_apple

Re: Bourgault 3420-100 Paralink Hoe Drill + 71300 Air Cart person keep moving non-stop

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

hetmans wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:43 am i checked to see if this file is affected by other mods and its not, because if i take all mods from this mods folder, its still having this issue and if i put all mods back in, but take FS22_bourgaultSeries3420.zip out, than everything works fine.
What happens if you just leave the FS22_bourgaultSeries3420.zip in the mods folder and take all other mods out?

If the issue still occurs with only this mod in the mods folder then it is indeed and issue with the mod. But if the issue only occurs if you have this mod and all other mods in the mods folder then there is a conflict between this mod and one of the other mods you have installed.

Since it looks like you are playing on Windows or macOS it would be helpful to post the entire log.txt file of the game here, so that others can get a better overview of your setup.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules